Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MapleStory] WTB lvl 80+ f/p or sniper @ Bera

Discussion on [MapleStory] WTB lvl 80+ f/p or sniper @ Bera within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[MapleStory] WTB lvl 80+ f/p or sniper @ Bera

So i want to buy maplestory account with lvl 75-80+ f/p wizard or a sniper on it...i would pay 10 million mesos or trade it for my lvl 87 CB

Add me MSN: or send me a PM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New to maplestory
08/19/2010 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
Just made an account and now im waiting for the inspection to finish. games are always more fun when you play with other people, so i was wondering if somebody would show me the ropes. i have a lot of free time, so i will be online at least 4 hours every day. reply with a server and a name if you dont mind helping me out.| P.S. im not looking for free stuff lol
Warrock Sniper 4vs4 Sniper match
07/23/2010 - WarRock - 6 Replies
v v v v weiter unten stehen neue INFOS!!!
looking for a maplestory acc
05/27/2008 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
im looking for a global maplestory account lvl 70+ doesnt matter about class and im willing to trade my lvl 104 blader in cabal online NA with trancender in sword rank and a expert in magic (trancender is highest rank)
maplestory sea
05/23/2007 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
where do i get maple sea and can i have a maple globale account in that game. plz say to me
MapleStory Look-a-Like
03/17/2007 - Foreign Games - 4 Replies
http://hon.mgame.com