Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Acc on tornado

Discussion on Acc on tornado within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Acc on tornado

Hello, im searching for a lvl 110-130 archer with equips for 15 dbs. If u got one plz replay me.
note: must be on tornado server!!!

Best regards sir_mummy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Old Tornado
11/16/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 13 Replies
Sowwy if this has been posted/made before :s To make Yellow Fixed tornado into Blue Fixed tornado This overwrites the Yellow fixed tornado. Bringing back the old tornado :) Download Link http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7172/oldtornrl 8.jpg
Tornado Fix!
05/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hey. I am lvl 128 and my tornado lvl is at lvl2 with 67pct. Its taking forever to fix tornado and i dont have that much time. I was just wondering, is there some kinda bot who zaps monsters for u in here? i would love you forever if u helpt me out. Another qstion..what is a SV program? and why is it so secret?? thanks. Any reply is appricated.
Tornado
04/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Where I can get an auto trainer thingy so I can go afk and let tornado train itself? I'm getting really sick of sitting here clicking and I've searched this entire forum up and down and I can't find anything remotely close to what I'm looking for. So either I'm just retarted and I can't find it or someone hasn't posted one. Please and thanks. and if someone could scan it also, that would be nice.
Tornado?
02/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Dosent know if its right place to post but does any1 know how to edit tornado with photoshop 7.0? post a guide or something