Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS silkroad chars

Discussion on WTS silkroad chars within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS silkroad chars

Im selling 3 silkroad online chars, 1 lvl 69 pure str glavie, 1 hyb nuker lvl 69 and 1 pure int ss lvl 67, the glavier is on redsea the others is on pacific.
if u need more info pm me or add me to msn

Im asking for least 50$ per account, trough paypal!

The way itll be done is you sendmoney trough paypal, when i get it ill give u all info needed, and no you cant be scammed, because you can chargeback on paypal, so if i scam u chargeback, simple as that.

so ye pm me or add me to msn for more info