Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Tower of Fantasy Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

57k kk,6* Nemesis,6*Samir,6*King and many 3* (all chars on the Account only Ruby not)

Discussion on 57k kk,6* Nemesis,6*Samir,6*King and many 3* (all chars on the Account only Ruby not) within the Tower of Fantasy Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow 57k kk,6* Nemesis,6*Samir,6*King and many 3* (all chars on the Account only Ruby not)

Hey Zusammen, (for eng scroll down)

würde gerne meinen ToF Account aus Zeitmangel verkaufen. [EU - Blumous)

Bitte schickt mir nur ernstgemeinte Anfragen - auch wenn ich für den Account keine Unsummen will!

6* Nemesis
6* Samir
6* King
3* Coco
3* Tsubasa
3* Shiro

15 unterschiedliche SSR Matritzen
Sobek Matritzen Set 2*
24x Lebenskraftelixier
Maxxed SSR Gear
Über 8k Crit

Siehe für mehr Infos auf den Bildern:

Schickt mir bitte eine DM hier auf EPvP oder per Discord:

__________________________________________________ _________________

Hey Together,

would like to sell my ToF account. [EU - Blumous)

Please send me only serious inquiries - even if I don't want a lot of money for the account!

6* Nemesis
6* Samir
6* King
3* Coco
3* Tsubasa
3* Shiro

15 different SSR matrices
Sobek matrices set 2*
24x life force elixir
Maxxed SSR Gear
Over 8k Crit

See for more info on the pictures:

Please send me a DM here on EPvP or via Discord:

Tags
tof account, tower of fantasy account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Lv 63 29k CS 4* King / 2* Samir / 1* nemesis / 1* Frigg
09/24/2022 - Tower of Fantasy Trading - 2 Replies
200 Golden nucleus and 454 Black nucleus (120+ golden flames) all top ups still open Every region 100% cleared except artificial island quite an unique IGN if you want more details feel free to ask me in discord
[Selling] Selling my ToF account samir c2, crow c3, nemesis c0, shiro c2, zero c1, huma c1
09/04/2022 - Tower of Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my ToF account with Samir c2, Crow c3, Nemesis c0, Shiro c2, Zero c1, Huma c1 20/80 pity frigg
[Selling] level 45 17000+ CS 4* Nemesis 3* samir 2* zero 1* King 1* Meryl 1* Tsubasa, Huma
08/24/2022 - Tower of Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
EU Server: Selling my High end Account cuz i don't have any time anymore. selling it for 215€ only Discord: humankind#8363 Screens:
[Selling] [EU ASTRELA] Samir 2* King 2* Nemesis 1*
08/23/2022 - Tower of Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my main account which is very strong its a beta account has many unique outfits and strong weapons ALSO HAS THE ADVANCED PASS BOUGHT AND LEVEL 100 Already completed Astra,Benges and 70% navia Has max suppressor and extra for the next levels! An SSR relic and all SR relics All you need is 30 red pulls and you can buy another nemesis! 40 yellow pulls and you'll be able to buy any copy you want samira or king or whatever Tons of boxes for gear that still wasn't used! Discord...
[Selling] [EU Valstamm] crow 3*, king 1*, samir, tsubasa, nemesis, zero
08/19/2022 - Tower of Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
selling lvl 41 acc with 11ssr CP: 17k 1 crow matrices (35/40 at baner) post your offer now king have 2*