Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Tera
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MEMESLASH??

Discussion on MEMESLASH?? within the Tera forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/01/2018, 23:33   #16

elite*gold: 74
I've never really use bots on this game, i just dont see the point of using
Old 05/04/2018, 13:16   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaces View Post
Nah dude I'm not a ******* and actually able to clear all content without abusing stuff like memeslash unlike you brain/skill-less monkeys
So if i use memeslash that means im automatically skill-less? Lmao fam , i don't have that much time to play Tera im busy with real life stuff , memeslash of course made things easier for me , not everyone plays tera 24/7 like you rofl.
Old 05/04/2018, 17:31   #18

elite*gold: 140
Don't give me this "my real life is so great and I'm so busy" bullshit that's just another lame excuse for being bad at a game

Everybody can easily get best in slot gear even on multiple characters without spending a lot of time in the game just be efficient with what you're doing

But yeah i can see from a mile away how triggered you are just because i called you out for using memeslash
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2018, 18:44   #19

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaces View Post
Don't give me this "my real life is so great and I'm so busy" bullshit that's just another lame excuse for being bad at a game

Everybody can easily get best in slot gear even on multiple characters without spending a lot of time in the game just be efficient with what you're doing

But yeah i can see from a mile away how triggered you are just because i called you out for using memeslash
If i were triggered cuz someone said that i used memeslash why did i even make this thread and i am even accepting that i use it , as i said again , it would take alot of time to make end-game gear with a little time playing so make sure u read what u write