Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Tera
You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GET RICH in TERA US En Masse

Discussion on GET RICH in TERA US En Masse within the Tera forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink GET RICH in TERA US En Masse

i know a way to have almost anything you want in game easy with 0 effort (not farming all day long and wasting your time)

it's not a hack or anything, just a hint/trick ......the MORE PPL doing this , THE EASIER and faster to get rich in game , i think i'm alone doing this by now and works good i have hundreds of masterwork alkahest , etchings , master enigm scroll , spellbinds, and ofcourse nighforge/strikeforce gear

only TERA US EN MASSE

So all of these drop from candy box in kuma battleground (when i open around 50candys i often get little jackpot of 70/80 master alka, idk if there's more) i'm doing this since only a week... every night

***** You need to use a macro mouse and keyboard recorder (i use Advanced Key and Mouse Recorder TRIAL) u can download any for free or cracked one, you go window mode and record the mouvement as you normally apply for kuma then u hit ALT and it will do it alone nonstop while you are AFK ....... you may improve this , see for yourself,

THE thing is, the more we are doing this = the better, no kick from kuma while afk, think if everyone is doing this , 1 team still win and get 3 candy box. The worst that can happen (it happend to me) is to get suspended, i got 3 days suspend for being afk in Kumasylum thats all;-) because to many reports , but i still have the goods in guild bank (i use a guild bank only for storage) and 2 other accounts, so while suspended on 1 i can play with the other account

people hate losing in kuma bg because u can't do a premade team so often nobody listen the leader and pickup candys and die right after , this way u don't get mad losing with noobs and at least u win, maybe later en masse will add the option to make premade team like in corsair's

Enjoy ! ;-)
i recommend you to share this with everyone
Old 12/09/2014, 12:15   #2

still working?
Old 12/10/2014, 14:19   #3

he talk only ****