Heyho Leute ich habe ein Problem und hoffe einer von euch weis eine Lösung dafür..
Undzwar zocke ich Tera jetzt seit ~1er woche und habe seit dem immer wieder das Problem das Tera abstürzt aber ohne Fehlermeldung erst sinken die fp/s die Maus kann ich noch bewegen dann schwarzer Bildschirm und Tera schließt sich..
Habt schon versucht mal alle einstellungen auf 0 zusetzten...
Was kann ich noch tun?
[Tera EU] Selling Tera EU Gold & Tera Account on Samael server. 06/22/2014 - Trading - 4 Replies Hi,
I'm selling a Tera Online EU account. The reason I'm selling the account is I'll be buying a Diablo III account.
I'm currently playing the account, so the account will be getting more gold and more level day by day. Hence, the price may be increased after each update.
Account Information
Server: Samael PVP (high population)
Class: Archer
Level: 28
[Tera EU] Selling Tera EU Gold & Tera Account on Samael server. 07/17/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies Hi,
I'm selling a Tera Online EU account. The reason I'm selling the account is I'll be buying a Diablo III account.
I'm currently playing the account, so the account will be getting more gold and more level day by day. Hence, the price may be increased after each update.
Account Information
Server: Samael PVP (high population)
Class: Archer
Level: 28