Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Tera
You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zuras Bot crack

Discussion on Zuras Bot crack within the Tera forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/08/2013, 00:43   #46

elite*gold: 0
I stupidly went over to MMOViper and purchased their package simply because they offered a yearly subscription. Their bot is A PIECE OF **** compared to Zuras, you can't even run it in the background. Trying to get a refund then I'll be straight over to MMOLazy to buy their bot.
Old 05/08/2013, 08:15   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuJuBoSc1 View Post
that's what you get for using cracked version.
Quote:
Just buy the bot, and don't be an *******.
I hope u know in what kind of forum u'r QQing atm? For sure its the wrong one if u'r complaining bout a crack.

Anyway , b2t .
FInally some1 managed to crack it , woop woop
Old 05/08/2013, 15:53   #48

I have a problem, dont detect any character and do nothing,, what happend?
Old 05/08/2013, 16:27   #49

Auth system got patched. Just pay for it. I did
Old 05/08/2013, 20:15   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by 燃Nui料 View Post
I hope u know in what kind of forum u'r QQing atm? For sure its the wrong one if u'r complaining bout a crack.

Anyway , b2t .
FInally some1 managed to crack it , woop woop
You are the kind of people that make us spend time on this kind of ****, instead of working on the bot itself, congratulation !
Old 05/08/2013, 23:54   #51

Quote:
You are the kind of people that make us spend time on this kind of ****, instead of working on the bot itself, congratulation !
oh well...as i see u need to know me pretty well if u judge me like that.Idc bout it anyway.
Get over it . That forum is based on cheats, hacks, cracks, guides and exploits.

Dont act like a ***** and ignore theards like that if u dont like it. It's simeple as that.
Old 05/09/2013, 04:15   #52

I'll not ignore that kind of things, as this is my money for living that is involved, maybe you can understand that, I'm not acting like a *****, just trying to protect what I'm working on.
Old 05/09/2013, 04:51   #53

actually juju, you should thank darks for releasing the crack as it let you realize a serious flaw in your bot that was letting people take advantage of ALL of your bots.

its better in the long run. at least nobody was hacking your server lol.
Old 05/09/2013, 08:56   #54

Quote:
I'll not ignore that kind of things, as this is my money for living that is involved, maybe you can understand that, I'm not acting like a *****, just trying to protect what I'm working on.
You could always grow some ***** and get a job, then work on this bot on your free time.
Besides, the bot is already finished and you make other people do CCs and paths. If you want to use this as your main income, then perhaps you should work harder on it.

And don't think it's something against you. If something is popular, it will get cracked.

Finally, please don't say that we're making you waste time on something like this instead of the bot, because clearly, you don't even work on the bot. You sit there in your mothers basement and drool at the monthly income in your paypal account.
Old 05/09/2013, 09:41   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazdevi View Post
You could always grow some balls and get a job, then work on this bot on your free time.
Besides, the bot is already finished and you make other people do CCs and paths. If you want to use this as your main income, then perhaps you should work harder on it.

And don't think it's something against you. If something is popular, it will get cracked.

Finally, please don't say that we're making you waste time on something like this instead of the bot, because clearly, you don't even work on the bot. You sit there in your mothers basement and drool at the monthly income in your paypal account.
the bot is mostly finished, but it still needs to be updated and things are added as necessary, not to mention it took a lot of work to make in the first place. nothing wrong with asking for money for your work.

CC stands for 'custom' class, if other people didnt make them they would just be classes. sure there could be more, but theres no point in it. even if there were a shitload of ccs for every possible scenario you can imagine, you'd still say the same thing.

true, anything popular is desired and if it is not fully secured it will be cracked... since nothing is fully secured, if its desired enough it will be obtained.

if zuras were anyone's primary income they would die of starvation. this shit barely covers ramen. yes, please make a "then starve and die" comment, because thats always a winning comeback and gets you loads of epenor around here.

also, why do you need to bring in comments like "drool in your mothers basement", it brings no structure to your post and destroys any points you previously made. besides, is it a crime to live with your loving mother? i think not. what if he isnt from a wealthy country, lets say malaysia, where he can only make a couple bucks a day at a real job? all in all, theres no reason to flame someone for making something that you desired. "damnit god, you made boobs, why would you do this to me?!"...

btw, im all about hacks and cracks, i even released a few cracked bots here in the past. i say good job at cracking it, unfortunately i give almost no credit for anything done with or to a .net file, its childs play.

happy hacking, and keep it friendly, its just a little bit of money either way you look at it. (paying, saving, or receiving). cant believe people get so worked up over what essentially adds up to a half decent bottle of wine over the course of a year, and then have the audacity to tell someone ELSE to get a job LOL.
Old 05/09/2013, 09:46   #56

Already cracked it.. And No! I will not release it until someone else will release...

Appreciate your work Izeliae!
Old 05/09/2013, 09:57   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain1234 View Post
Already cracked it.. And No! I will not release it until someone else will release...

Appreciate your work Izeliae!
ha saw that coming a mile away.
hard to protect something thats open sourced hahaha.
Old 05/09/2013, 10:28   #58

Quote:
then i guess u need to stick to ur Wow and Gw2 bot since there will always be people that will "crack" ur bot. Even right now there r a bunch so.
And "just trying to protect what I'm working on" . So thats ur way of protecting it? Posting comments in a theard like that? Oh wow. well idc anyway iam outta here.
Old 05/09/2013, 10:40   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by 燃Nui料 View Post
then i guess u need to stick to ur Wow and Gw2 bot since there will always be people that will "crack" ur bot. Even right now there r a bunch so.
And "just trying to protect what I'm working on" . So thats ur way of protecting it? Posting comments in a theard like that? Oh wow. well idc anyway iam outta here.
what the hell are u complaining about?! There was a crack which you could use for free. For a bot that worked quite well (better than others..). Now the crack doesnt work anymore and you guys start complaing about how bad the bot is?

Now lets see what did you guys do?

- You used the software 4 free.
- You didnt make the bot better
- You didnt even cracked the software
- You didnt help the developers in any ******* way

So stop complaining about the bot unless you have developed a better one.

Yes, I used the bot as well but I even cracked it by myself and didnt complain even once!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2013, 14:57   #60

as far as i can see , i didnt wrote that the bot is bad at all .
second thing ... as i said , e*pvp is based on hacks,cracks, cheats guides and exploits so u wont get any attention from anyone since they dont care bout ur personal stuff.
All they want is a free software . no matter if it's cracked or not. Get used to it.

Oh and a second thing , i actually paid for the zuras bot and didnt used the cracked version of urs or darks , pain
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, crack, zuras