Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Tera
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MMOCrawler - BlueCrawler (TeraBot) - OpenBeta

Discussion on MMOCrawler - BlueCrawler (TeraBot) - OpenBeta within the Tera forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/19/2012, 22:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Gibt es schon Vorstellungen, wieviel man später für den Bot zahlen muss?
Old 06/19/2012, 23:18   #17

elite*gold: 5
Bis der Bot etwas kosten wird, muss erstmal die Basis gut Funktionieren. Daher steht noch kein Termin fest, aber es kann noch ein paar Wochen dauern. Wenn es soweit ist wollen wir die leute nicht ins kalte Wasser schmeißen und werden natürlich rechtzeitig Informationen stellen.

Aktuell haben wir noch keine Preise im Kopf, jedoch wollen wir den Preis nicht zuhoch ansetzen.

Mfg Hamburger.
Old 06/20/2012, 07:47   #18

I will give it a try, thanks for the bot!
Old 06/21/2012, 18:43   #19

elite*gold: 140
Update:
- Improved menu check. Should now work better.
- Improved unstuck.
- added UseItemByID(itemid)
- added HasItem(itemid)
- fixed looting
Old 06/22/2012, 16:53   #20

Crashes when i selected profile, I have Win7 64bit with .NET Framework 4.0.

Any ideas?
Old 06/22/2012, 17:18   #21

sagmal ist es normal das der bot sollange fightet bis die hp weg sind dann stirbt er und rennt neu zur grind stelle?
Old 06/22/2012, 18:53   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalkih View Post
Crashes when i selected profile, I have Win7 64bit with .NET Framework 4.0.

Any ideas?
Which level is your toon? Which profile do you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by be_Water View Post
sagmal ist es normal das der bot sollange fightet bis die hp weg sind dann stirbt er und rennt neu zur grind stelle?
Du kannst in den Optionen einstellen, dass der Bot regenerieren soll.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2012, 19:57   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by telcy View Post
What level is your toon? Witch Profile do you use?
Level 60, I made a custom profile to farm mobs in grankarus for reputation credits, is it possible that it's the profile that's the problem?

If that's the case, is there any chance that you could share some level 60 profiles?
Old 06/24/2012, 01:38   #24

Hey! Yep the Profile is the Problem. My highest toon is 9 so i am currently not able do build new profiles :-S. But i will make an Video Tutorial how to do it. If you speak german there is also an written Tutorial.

EDIT: Ok here is a smal video tut how to create a profile, enjoy.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2012, 16:38   #25

TeraBot (BlueCrawler) - v1.0.3 rev656

Changes
  • Added logfiles. /Data/Logs
  • Improved CastSpellbyID. The spells have now no longer be on the bar.
  • Release Corpse should now work much better.
  • other bugfixes
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2012, 00:25   #26

I have used the video 'Tutorial: The Profile Editor' to attempt to set up a Profile. I watched the video, step by step, clicking in the exact sequence shown. My efforts should be able to produce the same results.

However, in the sequence at 0:40, the Auto Add Wp function, when checked, produces Waypoints: 1. - The 1 that should be on my screen when attempted, remains a 0. As if no waypoint was created.

The next action is to select your game client. Then run around, as Waypoints create themselves as you move. - When I run around, nothing happens to my Waypoints count. It remains 0. The character point on GDT+ remains motionless.

My GDI+ shows no changes, and what I assume the black line on the end of the red circle/dot is is the direction the character is facing, which mine makes no directional changes when I run. If I try to manually place Waypoints, no matter how close or far I ran (did check all steps with Settings-Zoom), one Waypoint remained visible, the first Waypoint made, right at the feet of the red circle/dot.

I don't believe I'm doing it wrong, but I will admit I might be. Or is it probable the addys your code referred to were recently changed from a patch?

Can't wait to give it a try. If I could get any guidance in resolving this? I thank you in advance.
Old 07/01/2012, 14:58   #27

Hey in which Language do you Codes your Bot?
Old 07/01/2012, 17:14   #28

Funktioniert nicht mehr sobald ich das profil lade das war es dann! Und nun?
Old 07/02/2012, 00:35   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlimbo2 View Post
I have used the video 'Tutorial: The Profile Editor' to attempt to set up a Profile. I watched the video, step by step, clicking in the exact sequence shown. My efforts should be able to produce the same results.

However, in the sequence at 0:40, the Auto Add Wp function, when checked, produces Waypoints: 1. - The 1 that should be on my screen when attempted, remains a 0. As if no waypoint was created.

The next action is to select your game client. Then run around, as Waypoints create themselves as you move. - When I run around, nothing happens to my Waypoints count. It remains 0. The character point on GDT+ remains motionless.

My GDI+ shows no changes, and what I assume the black line on the end of the red circle/dot is is the direction the character is facing, which mine makes no directional changes when I run. If I try to manually place Waypoints, no matter how close or far I ran (did check all steps with Settings-Zoom), one Waypoint remained visible, the first Waypoint made, right at the feet of the red circle/dot.

I don't believe I'm doing it wrong, but I will admit I might be. Or is it probable the addys your code referred to were recently changed from a patch?

Can't wait to give it a try. If I could get any guidance in resolving this? I thank you in advance.
Thanks for the detailed error description.
Old 07/12/2012, 13:55   #30

*UPDATE*

TeraBot (BlueCrawler) - v1.0.3 rev656

Changes (+ added ~ fixed - removed)

+ Added Vendor Support
+ Added Versions check
+ Added Vendor support in Profile Editor
~ Improved Bot Logic
~ Fixed Profile Creator
~ Improfed debugglog

DL and Info: