Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Temtem
You last visited: Today at 09:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



LumaHunter Free Script

Discussion on LumaHunter Free Script within the Temtem forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 7
LumaHunter Free Script

This Luma Hunter is a simple AHK script.



The way the script works is it looks at the gender symbol of encountered wild tems. It checks the inner part for a specific pixel which always has the colour 0x333333.

Currently only works if there is 1 type of temtem but this can be modified to work when there are multiple types.

Bot is currently setup to work with Tox in Saipark.

In order to modify the bod you change the x, y coords for m1 m2 f1 f2.


Wasn't planning on releasing this but.. the scene is absolutely dead for TemTem and people are literally trying to sell bots which.. in all honesty.... have no place being sold.




Been using AHK since launch with no ban because AHK is not detectable.



To use the above script. Download AutoHotkey and install it. Open notepad and paste the above script and rename the file to have the .ahk extension.

I would also suggest renaming anything Autohotkey to something else as a precaution but it shouldn't really matter.

Make sure TemTem is in window mode (Just havent bothered to make the script work with full screen) and you want a resolution of 1280x720.

If you want to use this bot on Pewki in Saipark this week change.

PixelGetColor, Male1, 860, 57
PixelGetColor, Male2, 1125, 93

PixelGetColor, Female1, 860, 53
PixelGetColor, Female2, 1128, 91

Put this in every instance you find this in the current script.. I know some of it will be redundant but i was lazy and did not optimize my script what so ever it still works just fine and hopefully can be used to help some people as a good solid reference when working with AHK pixel bots.

It is important to know that when using the WindowSpy it will give you colour in RGB but when using it in a script you need to write it in GBR. Example : WindowSpy shows me 3CEAE8 for a colour that means when scripting I will use 0xEAE83C essentially take the first 2 characters slam jam them to the back and slap an 0x on the front.


Back when I was heavily involved in the scene premium hacks were absolutely frowned upon in general. It seems that with the growing gaming community it has become more accepted.... I am here to tell you to never pay for a bot or a hack the people developing them should be doing it for the purpose of gaining knowledge not wealth.

Speaking of knowledge. Currently the bot will stop and not catch but if you are feeling up to modifying the script yourself its as easy as going to where it says "Luma found slot x" and removing the sleep 3000 and exit code and putting in your own function say Catch() and then going and putting in a catch function which is called when a luma is found.

After making this catch function you are going to be able to make a bot that can catch a temtem and most likely release it just remember when making a script for a game as basic as this you just need to use getpixelcolor and essentially use static image information you are being given to help your bot.


I can make a catch and release AHK bot pretty easily if requested i am just very busy atm.

If you want to motivate me to pump out bots for temtem you can donate ethereum to my wallet.

0x2d1D4240F4E4E58a04206222e2c068D6995cF842

If you can't donate then don't worry I enjoy making bots so this will be getting posted in a week tops I will also be checking here to respond and help people who are interested in using AHK to automate simple tasks.
cryoes is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/07/2022, 19:18   #2
 
Veyilla's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
I can make a catch and release AHK bot pretty easily if requested i am just very busy atm.
I'm interested to this words, I'm not good for prorgamming. That you busy it's no Problem, i can wait, if you say that this thread is alive =)
Veyilla is offline  
Old 09/07/2022, 22:14   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 5
nice
klpg is offline  
Old 09/08/2022, 17:27   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
First off, thank you so much for sharing this to all of us.

It works great in Saipark! I've been trying to get it to work off that map (Umishi pond near starting area). Been fiddling with the script coordinates using WindowSpy but can't seem to get it working. I'm fairly new to AHK so this is quite interesting to learn.

Could it be that the coordinates are still not aligned? Because you mentioned the detection for 0x333333 is pixel specific. I'm wondering whether it's truly that or you're referring to the entire 'dark circle' within the gender symbols because the circle colour is 0x333333.

ng12345 is offline  
Old 09/11/2022, 18:07   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Your free code must be better than a paid code so that people won't have to pay for a bot to be convincing.
xczsonn is offline  
Old 09/11/2022, 19:33   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ng12345 View Post
First off, thank you so much for sharing this to all of us.

It works great in Saipark! I've been trying to get it to work off that map (Umishi pond near starting area). Been fiddling with the script coordinates using WindowSpy but can't seem to get it working. I'm fairly new to AHK so this is quite interesting to learn.

Could it be that the coordinates are still not aligned? Because you mentioned the detection for 0x333333 is pixel specific. I'm wondering whether it's truly that or you're referring to the entire 'dark circle' within the gender symbols because the circle colour is 0x333333.

Sorry for the long response. When getting the coords you want to use the coords that show (Default) I believe it is the client coords or window coords not entire sure.

AHK is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.


In Short make sure you are using the coords from the Window section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xczsonn View Post
Your free code must be better than a paid code so that people won't have to pay for a bot to be convincing.
My goal is just to encourage people to learn. AHK it is possible to make a UI and have a fully fleshed out bot I just really do not have the time anymore at my age.

I can however give some pretty basic advice and try to show people that making an AHK bot for a game like this is pretty easy and a VERY good first bot project.
cryoes is offline  
Old 09/11/2022, 19:39   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ng12345 View Post
First off, thank you so much for sharing this to all of us.

It works great in Saipark! I've been trying to get it to work off that map (Umishi pond near starting area). Been fiddling with the script coordinates using WindowSpy but can't seem to get it working. I'm fairly new to AHK so this is quite interesting to learn.

Could it be that the coordinates are still not aligned? Because you mentioned the detection for 0x333333 is pixel specific. I'm wondering whether it's truly that or you're referring to the entire 'dark circle' within the gender symbols because the circle colour is 0x333333.

If you look around the dark circle with the window spy it is not a solid color and changes so you need to find where it is 0x333333 and get the coords for that not just anywhere in the black area.

It is very good that you understand how important that little area is as that is essentially how the bot works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyilla View Post
I'm interested to this words, I'm not good for prorgamming. That you busy it's no Problem, i can wait, if you say that this thread is alive =)
Thread will be more or less alive. Hoping to get people discussing basic AHK in here and helping one another make some basic little bots.
cryoes is offline  
Old 09/13/2022, 10:20   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 2
Is it just there to flee when it doesnt see Lumas or does it also fights, so it doubles as a XP bot?
SeniorSaIty is offline  
Old 10/05/2022, 04:08   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryoes View Post

Currently only works if there is 1 type of temtem but this can be modified to work when there are multiple types.
I've been really enjoying using the script but I'm wondering how you would modify it to run if there's more than 1 encounter type? Bit new to AHK.
Kharm is offline  
Old 10/24/2022, 18:16   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
New to all of this

I'm sorry if this question is simple or if it was already responded on the post. But I'm new to using scripts and am having a hard time using it.
I don't get what values are suposed to be edited and what they mean. So m1-m2 is the boundary of the X axis your character walks right? but which values should I put? are they absolute or relative to when the game was booted? same for they Y axis.
Also when you said :
"
If you want to use this bot on Pewki in Saipark this week change.

PixelGetColor, Male1, 860, 57
PixelGetColor, Male2, 1125, 93

PixelGetColor, Female1, 860, 53
PixelGetColor, Female2, 1128, 91
"
I didn't understand what the numbers beside "male1" represent or why they where diff from the ones for Toxl.

Thanks for the patience, sorry to bother.
koooya is offline  
Old 01/05/2023, 03:19   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2023
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryoes View Post
This Luma Hunter is a simple AHK script.



The way the script works is it looks at the gender symbol of encountered wild tems. It checks the inner part for a specific pixel which always has the colour 0x333333.

Currently only works if there is 1 type of temtem but this can be modified to work when there are multiple types.

Bot is currently setup to work with Tox in Saipark.

In order to modify the bod you change the x, y coords for m1 m2 f1 f2.


Wasn't planning on releasing this but.. the scene is absolutely dead for TemTem and people are literally trying to sell bots which.. in all honesty.... have no place being sold.




Been using AHK since launch with no ban because AHK is not detectable.



To use the above script. Download AutoHotkey and install it. Open notepad and paste the above script and rename the file to have the .ahk extension.

I would also suggest renaming anything Autohotkey to something else as a precaution but it shouldn't really matter.

Make sure TemTem is in window mode (Just havent bothered to make the script work with full screen) and you want a resolution of 1280x720.

If you want to use this bot on Pewki in Saipark this week change.

PixelGetColor, Male1, 860, 57
PixelGetColor, Male2, 1125, 93

PixelGetColor, Female1, 860, 53
PixelGetColor, Female2, 1128, 91

Put this in every instance you find this in the current script.. I know some of it will be redundant but i was lazy and did not optimize my script what so ever it still works just fine and hopefully can be used to help some people as a good solid reference when working with AHK pixel bots.

It is important to know that when using the WindowSpy it will give you colour in RGB but when using it in a script you need to write it in GBR. Example : WindowSpy shows me 3CEAE8 for a colour that means when scripting I will use 0xEAE83C essentially take the first 2 characters slam jam them to the back and slap an 0x on the front.


Back when I was heavily involved in the scene premium hacks were absolutely frowned upon in general. It seems that with the growing gaming community it has become more accepted.... I am here to tell you to never pay for a bot or a hack the people developing them should be doing it for the purpose of gaining knowledge not wealth.

Speaking of knowledge. Currently the bot will stop and not catch but if you are feeling up to modifying the script yourself its as easy as going to where it says "Luma found slot x" and removing the sleep 3000 and exit code and putting in your own function say Catch() and then going and putting in a catch function which is called when a luma is found.

After making this catch function you are going to be able to make a bot that can catch a temtem and most likely release it just remember when making a script for a game as basic as this you just need to use getpixelcolor and essentially use static image information you are being given to help your bot.


I can make a catch and release AHK bot pretty easily if requested i am just very busy atm.

If you want to motivate me to pump out bots for temtem you can donate ethereum to my wallet.

0x2d1D4240F4E4E58a04206222e2c068D6995cF842

If you can't donate then don't worry I enjoy making bots so this will be getting posted in a week tops I will also be checking here to respond and help people who are interested in using AHK to automate simple tasks.
Hii, first of all sorry for my bad english .
im new at AHK, just made a simple script to click on coords until i saw your post.
im not so good at programming so i needed to read the code many times and change some things to understand the code, but i finally got it, which is a goal to me hahaha.

After that, i tried to make the code works with SearchImage looking between X, Y, X2, Y2, and looking and 8x8 image with the middle of the luma star instead of pixelcolors, after a few hours at some point it sometimes worked, but never at 100%, i have many problems and need to reopen because of the Exit and msgbox.

I was trying to ''Debug'' by myself looking the area of my Tems instead of the Opposite Tems, and turning them into luma-non luma.
I dont know if there is any issue by trying this just because scripting with AHK isnt powerful tool, or just because im doing it wrong, i dont have so much idea with the implemented tool of Debug and i tried by myself to debug but its hard.
i wonder if is any way to make this work great.

I used the Pulover's Macro to have references of the coords and the images easier.

May i have a conversation with you on discord, i would like to learn more about AHK, looks powerful but idk at what point it is haha. (sending DM if i can with my Discord ID)
Thanks for bringing that code to made any people wanting to learn like me<3.

And happened less times, but after few mins/hours it shown the msg of luma without having any luma, i think its because of the sleeps deleys make any conflict with the rest of the code, dont know sure how the loop function exactly works on AHK
Chococlack18 is offline  
Old 08/02/2023, 01:59   #12
 
sadisticdane's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chococlack18 View Post
Hii, first of all sorry for my bad english .
im new at AHK, just made a simple script to click on coords until i saw your post.
im not so good at programming so i needed to read the code many times and change some things to understand the code, but i finally got it, which is a goal to me hahaha.

After that, i tried to make the code works with SearchImage looking between X, Y, X2, Y2, and looking and 8x8 image with the middle of the luma star instead of pixelcolors, after a few hours at some point it sometimes worked, but never at 100%, i have many problems and need to reopen because of the Exit and msgbox.

I was trying to ''Debug'' by myself looking the area of my Tems instead of the Opposite Tems, and turning them into luma-non luma.
I dont know if there is any issue by trying this just because scripting with AHK isnt powerful tool, or just because im doing it wrong, i dont have so much idea with the implemented tool of Debug and i tried by myself to debug but its hard.
i wonder if is any way to make this work great.

I used the Pulover's Macro to have references of the coords and the images easier.

May i have a conversation with you on discord, i would like to learn more about AHK, looks powerful but idk at what point it is haha. (sending DM if i can with my Discord ID)
Thanks for bringing that code to made any people wanting to learn like me<3.

And happened less times, but after few mins/hours it shown the msg of luma without having any luma, i think its because of the sleeps deleys make any conflict with the rest of the code, dont know sure how the loop function exactly works on AHK
Use enemy luma tems, not your own. The symbols seem slightly different, which when image scanning makes a difference. Gym rematches have some shiny lumas I believe, you can make a shiny checker ahk and use them to test.

Or, if you canít be bothered. *cheap self plug incoming* Iím selling a shiny hunter bot for 6 euros. Includes battle bot and an auto fisher (doesnít capture)
sadisticdane is offline  
Reply

« Basic Grind bot | - »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hypex.to or macrokingz for script pubg? I am looking for script pubg. I want script
12/26/2019 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 6 Replies
hypex.to or macrokingz for script pubg? I am looking for script pubg. I want script . That has never been detected.
[Selling] Blackout Script Injector | Free Script With Injector
08/19/2015 - DayZ Trading - 0 Replies
I coded it myself and is completely undetected, I can give proof and tutorials on how to install and how to activate and use everything. Contact me at Skype Here: fuzzypicklezx Or Add me on Steam Here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/epic_shiz/
ARMA3 Free .sqf Script injection+script / Undetected
07/01/2015 - DayZ Trading - 6 Replies
Time over. /thread can be deleted
Any Script Of Dragon City Or Social War or Social emepor Script Free or Sell ??
07/20/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies
I Want Dragon City Script Or SoCial Of War or Social Emepor Hack If u want to sell or free it for me u can PM me I Am Misson Against Terror Pro Hacker https://www.facebook.com/ly.rean.3



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2023 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.