Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying TEMTEM LUMA !

Discussion on Buying TEMTEM LUMA ! within the Temtem Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying TEMTEM LUMA !

Hello everyone,

I'm a private buyer looking for new gold suppliers. My old contacts can no longer keep up with my fashion addiction.

PAYMENT
Paypal, Weboney, Bitcoin or Skrill transaction.other metod possible

Ask me for a premium rate. I can't offer the same availability as gold resellers do, so I'm offering you more money instead.

CONTACT
You can find me on Discord

ryazapovam#2129

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Temtem - Luma bundle (8 luma temtems)- 70$
11/24/2020 - Temtem Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, im selling a bundle of 8 luma temtems for 65$ The tems have good stats, 1 of them have an egg move only one tem have fertility the payment will be in paypal The temtems are: Droply Wiplump Mudrid
[Selling] 🔥Temtem luma finding service request ANY Luma! ANY SV7/7 perfect temtem🔥
04/08/2020 - Temtem Trading - 0 Replies
Discord: Nicolas#0659 Feel free to contact with your request. You can get any Luma, SV7/7 temtem here. I also sell cheap hand farmed legit pansun 100K=$5 Check my best temtem on this website