Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Temtem Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Temtem bot - PlatyBot 1.0

Discussion on Temtem bot - PlatyBot 1.0 within the Temtem Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Temtem bot LUMA AND MAGMIS - PlatyBot 1.4 - CHEAPEST BOT

Can catch luma!(search just for luma in a specific patch, stops when find a luma and can catch it if you want me to add that to the script or just stop alltogether, tell me what you want and i do it)
Can catch and release in Magmis Patch! Works best due to going to the healer or the shop by himself! No need to stay and watch! It buys temcards and heals automatically!(best use with wiplump lvl 48 not max spatk, but can work with any wiplump usually)
Can catch and release anywhere else! Healer and shop are not automatically here!
Can release box or boxes of temtem! Has a specific function in which you can release multiple boxes of temtem so you don’t have to do it yourself!
Can farm TVs using the 2nd move of a temtem
I can add more functions depending on what you want!
Has not been detected, has been used for 3 months.

Add me on discord if you need more information about the bot! Pay once, no bs, bot will be always updated when i think of new ideas for it! (Paypal is preferred)
Price for the bot WHOLE PACKAGE is just 6 euro! Cheapest bots on the market so far!
Will send video of working bot in the discord chat if it is needed!
geniuskid#7493

Edit: Found some bugs, updated to 1.5

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2020, 17:29   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This is my Review for Platybot

Buyed the bot today. I will be honest and say i was sceptical to begin with. because i have got scammed before.. but at the end i decided to buy the bot and give it a try, Tested it a couple of hours, and i gotta say the service you get from this man is on point 10/10. Any help needed/questions you have will be taken serious.

So to the bot itself:
Works awesome, no doubt! Very easy to use. Just click and run by itself. Has a cool feature with catching and release by itself.
If you compare the price with many bots out there, you will have a hard time to do so. Because what you get with this price is redicolous good.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2020, 22:30   #3

The price for the bot is 5 euro for this month! PM me fast!

Tags
bot, temtem, temtem bot