Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Off-Topics › Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 01:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



How can I get around a Reddit ban?

Discussion on How can I get around a Reddit ban? within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2024
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 25
How can I get around a Reddit ban?

I did a bit of trolling on Reddit and got permanently banned.

I created three accounts using different email addresses and a VPN, and I cleared my browser data.
Yet Reddit still keeps flagging me.

How can I bypass the ban?
Nakanak is offline  
Old   #2
Non ducor, duco.
 
Drewfire's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1498
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,071
Received Thanks: 3,723
Arrow Main -> Technical Support

#moved
Drewfire is offline  
Old   #3


 
Fox's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 310
The Black Market: 163/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,379
Received Thanks: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakanak View Post
I did a bit of trolling on Reddit and got permanently banned.

I created three accounts using different email addresses and a VPN, and I cleared my browser data.
Yet Reddit still keeps flagging me.

How can I bypass the ban?
Are you using temporary email addresses?
Fox is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.