Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DMA/KM Box Setup

Discussion on DMA/KM Box Setup within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DMA/KM Box Setup

I was wondering if there is any full setup tutorials out there for a DMA rig. All my parts should be here by today minus the fuser.

PARTS

Main Pc
R7800X3D
3070TI

DMA rig

Surface Pro 7
4 Core I5
Hub with HDMI
USB C
2 USB 3.1 ports

DMA

KM Box B pro +
*supposed* LEET DMA V2.1 75T
Supposed cause it doesn’t look like the right card but that’s what the seller says it is.

Planning on getting custom firmware for safety sake.

Don’t know how to spoof KM box or other steps I would need to do to make the whole setup safe and function correctly. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks. Plan on setting up this weekend

Tags
apex legends, dma

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS DMA Setup inc. Fuser, DMA Card and KMBox
04/08/2024 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there, I wanna sell my DMA Setup. I used it about 5 times and now i wanna get rid of it. The money is needed at some other point. The Card itself is a LeetDMA V2 Pro (~400€ new) CaptainDMA Fuser (~200€ new) KMBox B+ Pro (~50€ new) I want for the whole set inc the cables 450€-500€. Shipping is from Germany to Germany free (i pay it). If you are outside of Germany you will have to pay the shippend fee.
[Selling] DMA board for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device
01/17/2023 - Trading - 3 Replies
Selling dma board By far the most safest way to cheat in all games Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2) Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware. The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)