Hello Community,
I am looking for a simple download manager for downloading large files. I have very unstable internet and often that breaks my large downloads. I am looking for a client based download manager that can resume downloads. Thank you in advance.
Moderators:
If this post is in the wrong section, please move it to the right one. Thanks!
Plays tv Download Manager 2017 - How to download from plays.tv 09/03/2017 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies I'm not sure if this article can be placed here, but I've made an incredible program that will ease your life.
Through this program you can download all videos in Plays.tv
Download link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-uldXZlNFfEaHJz bXFVNWlMVjQ/view?usp=sharing
Tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CAhczRVQJ4
Suche Fifa Manager 11 Key EA Download manager 05/17/2011 - Fifa Trading - 2 Replies Servus
ich suche einen Unused und über EA Downloadmanager Aktivierbaren Key für das EA Spiel Fifa Manager 2011
bezahlen würde ich entweder 10er PSC oder 500 e*gold
keine Faked Keys!!!
Handel läuft so ab Ihr gebt mir Key ich Aktiviere Ihn ist die Aktivierung Erfolgreich gebe ich Euch entweder Psc oder e*gold was Euch lieber ist!!