Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 07:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Important] Sounds Problem!

Discussion on [Important] Sounds Problem! within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Important] Sounds Problem!

Look
I never Try to open my CPU im using this computer for 5years and i know i dont have sounds card from the start but i have sounds, i have speaker and headset.
But now i dont have sounds i buy another speaker and headset because i think the speaker and headset are Broken, but still not working so i try to reformat my computer more than 3times in different OS and still not working?
Help me please

its hard to find sound card here to buy in philippines

My father the one who using it i ask him and he said it has a sound before he pass this computer to me.

(sorry my bad english)

Old 05/25/2015, 10:07   #2

elite*gold: 1640
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,335

Try to install the High Definition Audio Codecs.

Tags
asrock, motherboard, sound card, sounds, windows

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Important Problem
04/05/2015 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello Guys i got This problem and this happend when i try to open storage of some chars also i got a problem like this when the char got pet inside it but some times problem happen and some times not idk what is the problem but the pets works fine in all chars only some chars........ any one can help me?
Editing Sounds? / Bearbeiten von Sounds?
01/04/2013 - Elsword - 1 Replies
English: So i recently got this fascination to try editing sounds Ex: Changing the sound for harsh chaser on ShK into scorpion from mortal kombat saying "Get over here!" so i decompiled, changed the files/etc. Compiled, then patched them in as the game loaded. Yet somehow the sounds were still the original sounds... Even though when I restarted the game had to patch my edited file out. Anyone think they could help me out?
Very Important Problem !!!!!!!!
05/27/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 8 Replies
Lu, quand je me connecte dans Darkside ou Inifinite je vois les lettres (quand j'ecris ) en formes d'etoiles = ****** comment je peu regler ce bug / le launcher je l'ai mis dans mon client de shiva 7.3 comment je fait? Hi all when i get connected in Darkside or Infinite P.Server i see letters (whe i talk or when someone talk) like this = ****** how can i fix that problem i puted the launcher in shiva's client (7.3)
[Problem] Sounds
02/25/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
I've got sounds working on every single source I've ever made; however, this source has a problem and I have no idea why. It repeats the sound over and over again. The server isn't sending the client anything. It just sends the initial string packet. #removed incorrect code I tried it on other versions of clients too. I'm very, very confused.
Very Important Problem
06/03/2010 - WarRock - 21 Replies
Hiii comm Ich habe mir gerade eben M60 vom g1 shop gekauft das Problem ist jetzt aber Das ich das nicht benützen kann weil habe kein 5.Slot und kein Prem Was jetzt?!