Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reader with Foxit PDF reader is not faulty?

Discussion on Reader with Foxit PDF reader is not faulty? within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reader with Foxit PDF reader is not faulty?

Today I read a file into PDF with Foxit Reader software that error message

"D: \ study \ ***********.pdf
Couldnot open file.
File not found "

This error alone today because last week my newly found normal users do not see the error. I tried many PDF files are so off. I brought it to another computer open.

You know how to help me see this error!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Reader für S4!
11/06/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
HALLO ALLE ZUSAMMEN! Wie ihr beschtimmt wisst gibt es jetzt unmengen von Hacker in S4League. Ich habe nur 1 Klize kleines problem *Hust*eigendlich groß *Hust* Ich Downloade mir 1 hack zmb. 3D3Cyber und da kommt ein problem vom reader vor es geht einfach nicht es öffnets nicht das ist einfach ...! Also wollte ich fragen was für ein READER ihr habt der auch wirklich bei s4league hacks funktioniert!!!!
A .ddj reader!
01/19/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 3 Replies
Can somebody help me to find a program that is capable of reading .ddl files?
CO map reader
05/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i got Co map reader and it opens and shit but then after that in the map thing it says "UNABLE TO" and idk wat to do but they didnt say u had to do anything besides open it and yea text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=HELP!' border='0' alt='HELP!' />
HP READER
02/26/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
*EDIT - SOURCE CODE BELOW I've finally got it !. Using this you'll be able to Read the Current HP of your character. I haven't done the Max HP only what you currently have.And i'll be adding options for pot's and other functions later maybe, of course this will all be available on my next update of my Memory Reading VB6.0 project.