Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pictures and thumbnails are not working.

Discussion on Pictures and thumbnails are not working. within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pictures and thumbnails are not working.

Hi,
I have a problem with pictures and thumbnails that are not working. Only an http adres is visible in the thread, no matter what I do. Can you help me somehow?
Old 03/29/2013, 23:49   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,487
To embed pictures and thumbnails into your posts, your account has to meet requirements. You need a specific amount of posts before you can do that.
Old 03/30/2013, 00:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thank you for the answer. How much posts do I need to make my pictures visible?

Tags
picture.thumbnail.problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] GFXer für Thumbnails [B] e*gold
02/13/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
Guten Abend, suche ein GFXer der mit Thumbnails für Youtube erstellt. 3 verschiedene! Weitere Infos per Skype Rufus-2009 Biete e*gold.
[S] Thumbnails/YT-kanaldesign (B) e*Gold
01/23/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Suche Thumbnails für folgendes Spiel: "BrickForce" 1-50 Und einen YT-kanalhintergrund, welcher entweder unterschiedliche Spielfiguren oder etwas Neutrales als Hintergrund hat, mit dem Kanalnamen "GamerParadeHD", Bei Fragen melden
YouTube Thumbnails
08/27/2012 - Off Topic - 5 Replies
Muss man um eigene Bilder als Thumbnail zu benutzen YouTube Partner sein oder wie macht man das? Weil früher ging das doch iwie. Danke ;) Posted from elitepvpers.com App for Android
~~GFX~Shop Kleiner Signatur Laden /Special Pictures/Famous Pictures~~
08/12/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 5 Replies
Hier ein Einblick in meine Werke Diese Signaturen verkaufe ich pro Stück 2 Elite Gold... Leider beherrsche ich noch nicht die Kunst des Schriftzugs darum sind keine Namen drauf Aber dennoch meiner Ansicht nach schöne Bilder ;) Weitere Motive könnte ich machen Ihr braucht mir nur zu sagen was auf dem Bild sein muss...
View DDS files [not just thumbnails]
04/07/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
XnView After working with the DDS_Viewer, the thumbnails aren't always so clear, and heaven forbid Adobe Photoshop would save or view DDS files correctly... I'll work it out. (Yes, I have the plug-in.) After looking for a way to peak at MSK files, I stumbled upon this XnView. It is FREE and no ADS. User friendly and can view entire folders of DDS files. :cool: P.S. I was successful in extracting "data/map/puzzle/family/house01/" from data.wdf using WDFextractor and this batch file. ...