Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mah Computers Fked..

Discussion on Mah Computers Fked.. within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mah Computers Fked..

Well basically, i downloaded an injector off this forum.. and for somereason i got **** pics on mah pc like a screensaver that i can't get out off.. and its ******* me off, i cba with rebooting mah pc, it disables start menu i can use task manager but nothing in the processes is the trojan, so i'm pretty stuck.. can someone help here as alot of mah files are on that pc, i'm currently on mah laptop..

i forgot what injector it is.. but if yah can please help..
Old 07/17/2008, 21:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,961
First thing:

When your Computer got infected by a virus you should definatly format it.
Because you wont get your system fully recovered whatever you do.

Actually i think you should try to rescue your files, and then format it and reinstall windows.

~regards
Old 07/17/2008, 22:31   #3

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I have 200 computers and i have bot program
06/14/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 4 Replies
I have 200 computers ,and i have the bot program too.but today i need say i will lose money these days, the price of yang is too cheap,and GM baned the account is too seriously. who can help me to go out of this sub. just add my MSN [email protected] thanks
200 computers looking for cooperate
06/14/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Hello every europeans one thing i forget ,i can sell dils in dekaron these days I am from China.and i have 200 computes is free now.and i want to do business in selling game currency and make game currency. I need project.if you can sell game currency in europ, you can contact me ,and i will cooperate with you ,or if you have technology to make game curreny ,i can cooperate with you too We have 1 100M cable,and 1 10 M and 1 6 M. my MSN is [email protected] thanks
[Sbot] Computers
03/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hello , I wanna know if i can use Sbot on my laptop , Because i have used Sbot on my main computer, And my friend used it also once , Its possible that i can use it on my LAPTOP?
My Computers Performance Poll
09/02/2008 - Off Topic - 11 Replies
Hi i wanna know if my pc is good for games so vote "Yes" for Good and "No" for Bad and thnx This is my pc info : ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 8/30/2008, 19:19:10 Machine name: USER
SRO is banning Ips ( computers)
09/23/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
okey my problem is that i think i got banned from sro. i think my account still works but when i open sro the start bottun doesnt appear and the serverlist says under inspection. So think they are banning ips. I didnt boit for months now and im only trading the whole time. I got this prblem before but it worked when i restarted my router but now nothing works. I tried to change my ip but i dont really find a goood tool for it. So could anybody help me?