Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help request] MS Word - protected view

Discussion on [Help request] MS Word - protected view within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help request] MS Word - protected view

Hi,

I've ran into a word file that has an advanced lay-out I'd like to keep but is editing-protected with a pass I dont know.
I can get rid of the protection by switching from word » rtf » word, but that ***** up the lay-out which I want too keep.
I also tried the "view in xml/html" and then remove the "<w:ProtectedView:0000000/ProtectedView>" line - but that didn't work aswell (the greyed out fields stay grey - I cant change the color).

My question: does anyone know how to bypass the password/keep the lay-out?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Anyone helpful please view.
01/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi guys, it's been awhile since i've posted. I've been working hard on my pserver lately, and have a few requests that i can't seem to fix myself.. 1. Can anyone give me the codes for Fan/Tower? Archers & taos suck atm. 2. How can I make arrows and mana work? 3. How can I make Miraculous Gourds & Magical Bottles work? (last one) 4. How can I sell +1/2/7/8 stones at a NPC that will work? I have coded a NPC that sells them, but they won't work to compose. Any Idea?
[Request] View.
12/03/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
As some of you know, I'm having quite a problem setting up a private server. I've tried about 10 different ways or guides to set one up, and I always seem to run into an error. I've been working on this for two days straight, and have used alot of time on this, and I'd like to ask someone that's free at the moment, to help me out (guide me through setting up one). Doesn't matter if it's the easiest source to set up or the most complicated in the world. I've just been wanting this badly and...