Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TFT Bot Farming World Tokens

Discussion on TFT Bot Farming World Tokens within the Teamfight Tactics Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TFT Bot Farming World Tokens

Hay guys, I programmed a Leauge of Legends TFT Bot in Autoit, pretty simple but also very strong.
I just used it to farm World Tokens or other tokens that will come soon.

The main reason how u should use the bot is to be AFK. But it is also possible to still use your mouse. The game will simply just popup and then he's doing all the work and u can tab out of the game afterwards.

The Bot is farming as much tokens as he can get. If u play a normal TFT game
u will see that there are a lot of AFK'lers, they might just stay there have no units and do nothing or have SOME units. They get kicked out pretty fast, not with this bot, he is purchasing units (sadly with no logic) trying to upgrade them and so on.

It depends on how many bots u have in your lobby. Usally I get ranked 2nd or 3rd place at the night where all other ppl sleep and only bots are working.

Sadly I wont give this bot out for free cuz it is working pretty good.
For any pricing or information add me on discord Derox#2254 or join my
discord <- just created it for this bot

If u dont trust me, I can give u a live demo on discord.
Hopefully I wrote everything in here what u guys need to know. See u on my discord

Please scroll down and see what an awesome update I did

Now I offer a free trail version. You can play 2 games with it. Please Check out my Discord to see more information about it
Old 10/28/2019, 06:13   #2

Consider using the free trail version first and it is best to join my discord and after that chat me

//Bump
Old 10/31/2019, 18:39   #3

Here u can see some Screenshots to verify that the bot is trusted

Review from one of my buyer - you can see it on my discord

Old 11/01/2019, 19:48   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

U lf some vouchers ?
Old 11/03/2019, 02:24   #5

I managed to announce a very big update for my community and myself

I removed the random clicking/buying champions to something I call "user friendly buying champions" you can decide which champs u would like to play.

As u can see on the screenshot, there is a text called "Champs:" ... u can modify it. You can type or favorite champions in there or the classes/Origins u can type as many as u want.

I think this is going in the right direction, maybe we will be able to play ranked with this bot later, but I wont promise anything here because im limited in time

I would appreciate if u check out my discord, I offer a trail version of the bot but this isnt even close to the final product
Old 11/09/2019, 16:05   #6

Bot has been updated so make sure to check it out )

Tags
league of legends, tft