Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for someone that wants to learn

Discussion on Looking for someone that wants to learn within the Star Wars: The Old Republic forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for someone that wants to learn

Hi folks,

I'm a professional software engineer and I've recently decided to write hacks for games on the side. It's a hobby that's beneficial for me at work as well as something (potentially) fun.

Some coding friends and I are a few weeks deep into the development of a very sophisticated pixel search bot (that's all my saying publicly), but there is a LOT of mundane code that still needs to be written.

This will be time consuming but you'll be learning and knowledge is power

Not to mention you'll have exclusive access to the project.

If you're interested send me an email --->

PS: Most of it is written in C#.... NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I want learn.
01/16/2010 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
Hey =D Ok, let me be honest to start, i dont have any knowledge about progaming, im totaly noob on this area, but i want some bots like a blue mouse helper and stuff, but i dont want be a leecher and ask people do to want it for me. So im thinking about to start search and learn something about progaming, so i can do what i want by myself and also share it. The point of this thread is, what u guys that know about making bots and stuff, recomend for me to start learning (which progam...
What do YOU want to learn?
10/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
Hey guys, Im just wondering what you guys are wanting to learn about programming. Im wanting to write a tutorial on something, I just dont know what people are interested in. Some questions in which I would like you to answer if you are interested are: What language would you like to learn?
TO LEARN!!!!!!
05/09/2008 - GunZ - 14 Replies
Heya everyone as you can tell im new to these forums, but i am willing and wanting to learn how to hack gunz (ijji). There are a few things i need to be cleared up, why is that in all these "how to" guides, once you finish editing the system.mrs it either gets updated through your gunz launcher or when you inject a "".dll you get error messages, booted from the game or the game just doesnt load after the gameguard screen? Id also like to know how i can go about fixing this problem and wether or...
I want to learn something about all these
03/26/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hello guys, I both play games properly and I cheat in some games, but as I shall tell you, those were extremly easy hacks or ones I downloaded from the internet. The most succeseful hack I have done was some scripts for Crysis muty player a few months ago, I had the best cheating scrips ever that no one else can match. But it was easy and it was booring, since I know nothing about how coding and development of a software works. I am looking for someone that can ass me on my MSN and teach me...