Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Swtor NoClip Hack

Reply
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 13
Bei mir auch liegt wohl daran das er für den Englischen Client gemacht worden ist :-(

Don´t works for me , i used German Client I activate the Hack and nothing happend.

maybe you can wrote it for the German Client too ?



DiMATRON is offline  
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiMATRON View Post
Bei mir auch liegt wohl daran das er für den Englischen Client gemacht worden ist :-(

Don´t works for me , i used German Client I activate the Hack and nothing happend.

maybe you can wrote it for the German Client too ?
have you made sure your running it in administrator mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forwardsbackflip View Post
hmmmm, the hotkeys are not working for me for some reason
new version fixed the hotkey problem for me. thanks




Also, this is a great tool. Thankyou. BUT, is there any possibility that you might be able to incorperate a "move forward" hotkey, so that when pressed it simply moves us in the direction we're facing(not including up and down). It was that ability that made xyzforce so good.


Forwardsbackflip is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 132
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 539
Received Thanks: 131
Der Hack funktioniert, wenn bei euch das Schwarze fenster zu geht ohne das die adressen gefunden werden habt ihr die Falsche PID eingegeben.

@rootmaster could you add a value field how far you should jump with 1 time press? +10 is a bit to much and you fall often down because you didnt enter "the wall" you enter then a big void were you cant stand.

Please add manuel value field for the PID this should preverent wont work by some user were "Auto find" wont work. Also 2 options Auto& manually.
dagster is offline  
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 2
somehow still having this problem!

"Error Accessing Coordinates - Check Static Address 6"

i followed instructions but no use :P


knalknul is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 26
Hi,
quick update-

Seems it isnt working in German client, so i will have to look into this, thanks for your patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forwardsbackflip View Post
Also, this is a great tool. Thankyou. BUT, is there any possibility that you might be able to incorperate a "move forward" hotkey, so that when pressed it simply moves us in the direction we're facing(not including up and down). It was that ability that made xyzforce so good.
Hi Forwardsbackflip,

Glad you got it working!
I was messing around with the player direction last night for a bit, i think what you are asking, i can do! (next update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagster View Post
@rootmaster could you add a value field how far you should jump with 1 time press? +10 is a bit to much and you fall often down because you didnt enter "the wall" you enter then a big void were you cant stand.

Please add manuel value field for the PID this should preverent wont work by some user were "Auto find" wont work. Also 2 options Auto& manually.
Hi, dagster

I'm hoping to add some more hotkeys that will fine tune your position!

As for replacing the auto PID finder, can i ask did 1.0 fail for you when selecting the PID automatically, where the previous release did not?
(this will help me to figure out why it isnt working in the first place!)


Quote:
Originally Posted by knalknul View Post
somehow still having this problem!

"Error Accessing Coordinates - Check Static Address 6"

i followed instructions but no use :P
Hi, Knalknul

Again, thanks for your patience!
Can i ask what language your client is in?
(make sure you run it admin mode, and make sure your antivirus isnt preventing it from running correctly, i think on my friends computer, his antivirus deleted the HAcK.ToR file)

Thanks.
rootmaster is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 132
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 539
Received Thanks: 131
Hi its me again, the Hack works Flawless i just made the suggestion to deck all eventuality. More Option's make's that the Hack works by more people.

btw i use German Client! Win 7 x64 Ultimate also the issue must be by the other Player not by the hack.
Important is to reduc the steps i tryd to edit the value fields but not editable because i beleave its a while. To get the +10 Datacron the hack works Perfect but +- 10 is to heavy to hack in FP.
dagster is offline  
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 2
uhm English client! and virus scan is off doesnt block anything and it is running as admin!
knalknul is offline  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 26
Hi,

i am currently pushing a small debug mode of the program out as fast as i can

Added Features:

Enable/Disable Debug Mode* (Hotkey ctrl + numpad divide)
Optional Manual PID input**


*The debug mode will just flash some onscreen message boxes, basically detailing exactly what the program is doin at the time and waits for you to move it along!
I hope i can find out where the issue is that some of you are experiencing.

**Will give you the option to enter a manual PID number, incase the automatic PID entry is failing on you(i doubt this is actually happening, but the debug mode will be able to tell you if it is failing or not)


Many Thanks, RooTMasteR
rootmaster is offline  
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Hello, I get the hack to not run, run it as admin and then comes, no matter what hotkey that the hack is off and I want to activate.
the start is only briefly on the black fensterle and nothing happens.

mfg
Palgrim is offline  
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 139
Received Thanks: 61
Könnte sich bitte jemand die Mühe machen auf deutsch zu erklären wie das funzt? Mein Englich ist grottenschlecht und was Babelfish daraus macht ergibt nicht wirklich Sinn. Ich wäre äusserst Dankbar!
McTabler69 is offline  
Old   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 5
Update to my previous post, all my virus scans have been clean. I trust this program. I'd like to report than this tool does not function with the public test server (PTS) client of TOR. Currently the PTS and main servers are running the same client version, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't be functioning as the Ares Speedhack 1.6 is now working with the PTS. While I'm sure that this isn't a major concern for many of you, it would be nice if it did function on the PTS so that many people can fearlessly test out the program and become familiar with how to use it without fear of being monitored by a GM or reported by other players, as the PTS does not have customer service or a very wide player base.
LeftCoast is offline  
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 139
Received Thanks: 61
I have no idea whats an PID is and where i have to wrote it. Can anybody help pls?
McTabler69 is offline  
Old   #58
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by McTabler69 View Post
I have no idea whats an PID is and where i have to wrote it. Can anybody help pls?
It should find it automatically!

make sure you have the V1.0

I will be uploading a 1.0a soon with a debug/log mode.
Anyone having issues using the bot can get 1.0a and send me the log files by PM, this will help me narrow the problem down.

1.0a also allows you to manually enter a PID number.

Thanks, RooTMasteR

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftCoast View Post
Update to my previous post, all my virus scans have been clean. I trust this program. I'd like to report than this tool does not function with the public test server (PTS) client of TOR. Currently the PTS and main servers are running the same client version, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't be functioning as the Ares Speedhack 1.6 is now working with the PTS. While I'm sure that this isn't a major concern for many of you, it would be nice if it did function on the PTS so that many people can fearlessly test out the program and become familiar with how to use it without fear of being monitored by a GM or reported by other players, as the PTS does not have customer service or a very wide player base.
I'll look into this, thanks!
rootmaster is offline  
Old   #59
 
elite*gold: 132
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 539
Received Thanks: 131
Could you quick add the value fields? x +10 or -10 is to heavy +1 -1 or something like that were much better.
dagster is offline  
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Awesome!
Z is my fav, can pretty much do what I want with that and change x/y as much as I want after I get high enough.


Tim_ is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Wall hack Noclip Sv_cheats 1 And type Noclip sure walang bawas God1
ahahaqhahahaha:mofo::mofo:
1 Replies - Soldier Front Philippines
NOCLIP HACK
Lol i finally got banned gbye lvl 49 dehan. Damn i was 1 level away from 50. anyways, Since im banned i couldn't update my program for the hack....
108 Replies - Rohan
NoClip Hack
Ok so i've made a little no clip hack letting me pass through most walls/objects etc. It means I can get into previously inaccessible areas. I'm...
10 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.