Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

+10 Datacron Empire

Discussion on +10 Datacron Empire within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
+10 Datacron Empire

So lets start this off right.

Things you need to do first.

Download Cheat Engine.

First you need to head to the Ziost Shadow, and goto the Museum.

Once you're there, you'll see a rather large room filled with objects and lore.
Look for the large republic medical support walker to your right.
You can cheese killing yourself by jumping on the plaque at the front of the platform.
Go inside of the walker and use the panel to blow open the door. (BUTTON DESTROYED DOOR)

Now that you're inside follow the path to the back and you will see a door open it and you can take a Cormium Crystal Shard, which you will need later.

Open Cheat Engine
Click Scan Type choose "Exact Value"
Click Value Type choose "Float"

Now go back to the game.
Open your map and check your player coordinates. Mine are 1755,-1234 you just need the first four digits so mine is 1755. Divide your number by ten so in other words just add a decimal point. so my new number is 175.5

go back to cheat engine and in the value box type in 175.5 and click "First Scan"

on the left it will start search. When it is done it will have found multiple locations. On my scan it found 291 locations. That is too many to look through so go back to the game and run straight back for a couple seconds and get some new coordinates.

My new ones are 1761 so divide by ten again and it is 176.1 type that in and click "Next Scan" dont click New Scan otherwise you will start however with the cheat engine part.

Now my results are down to 31 however the first couple times i did this it was higher so continue running back and forth inputting new coordinates until your results are around 30 or 40.

Now select the top five results by holding shift and clicking on them. Then click the red arrow to send them to the bottom part of Cheat Engine.
Now click on the white squares by the 5 on the bottom until they all have red "X"'s .
go back to the game and try to move.
So right click on the 5 you have highlighted and click remove selected addresses
Then click the red circle with the line through it to remove the ones from the bottom
Now repeat this process until your character cant move.

When you find the 5 address that make your character unable to move press enter on each one on the bottom and chance the value to 172.0 no go back to the game and you will move behind the door.

Go back to cheat engine and unselect the 5 address at the bottom and remove them and go back to the game and enjoy datacron.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/07/2012, 09:07   #2

You have to be lvl 50 to do this, I think.
Old 02/07/2012, 09:46   #3

do you have the coords for the +10 crystal so we can just fly there using lyn ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2012, 16:37   #4

Imperial fleet, Ziost Shadow x:173.955 z:-123.506 y:-379.155 and click the Door. Door opens and enjoy the +10 all Stats.
Old 02/10/2012, 18:47   #5

hey ho..

dont work for me... I just landed every time in Space and fall in to dead.. Wake up @ Museum...

Lyn is also not working generall.
Old 02/11/2012, 12:59   #6

you can use lyn with noclip instead of cheatengine
Old 02/11/2012, 14:09   #7

lyn doesnt work anymore dude
Old 02/11/2012, 14:35   #8

tried lyn...

lyn also don't work for me. so hope for an Updated Lyn..

May you know other Ways to get it and like to share with us?!

[edit]
okay. after some trys it worked. But I need other Coord.

for me was it X180.0 I stand in Space. I unchecked the boxes. and entered 180.0 an checked the boxes again. Than I entered 174.0 and unchecked the boxes again and tada.. I stand behind the door. Got the +10 Datacron..

btw. get I a Codex Entry or not?
Old 02/12/2012, 10:47   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa!thless View Post
dont work for me... I just landed every time in Space and fall in to dead.. Wake up @ Museum...
me too. i changed it to 173.0 and then it works for me. but can't open the door. he says "access denied". someone knows why?
Old 02/12/2012, 13:50   #10

may you got the datacron?

I opened it a cinematic part starts all 4 datacrons fly around me I and the different colors from the datacron get into me... after that the doors close and I stand behind it. I can't reopen it so I used the Emergency Pass.

sry 4 that creepy english.
Old 02/12/2012, 22:01   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa!thless View Post
may you got the datacron?

I opened it a cinematic part starts all 4 datacrons fly around me I and the different colors from the datacron get into me... after that the doors close and I stand behind it. I can't reopen it so I used the Emergency Pass.

sry 4 that creepy english.
if ur german, can u translate the thread? I want this Datacron but i dont understand the Threadstarter a short guide would be nice! (in german^^)

Greedings
Old 02/13/2012, 18:09   #12

Anyone confirm that this is working?
Old 02/14/2012, 00:52   #13

Ist es möglich das jemand diese Anleitung ins deutsche übersetzt? Ich peil ehrlich gesagt nicht mehr durch
Old 02/14/2012, 06:49   #14

So I go through the list and check every 5 lines like he says and I never get to the part where I'm unable to move ingame... what am I doing wrong?

I did manage to crash the client a few times when I tried to move though :P
Old 02/14/2012, 13:34   #15

Isn't it easier to alter all addresses (~30) instead of trying them as groups of 5 ?
And won't this bypass work for other datacrons ?
I guess a Z-coord will have to be modified for others, but in general, there should be OK for more.