Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Corellia Credit farming v2 (100k+/hr)!

Discussion on Corellia Credit farming v2 (100k+/hr)! within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old 05/09/2012, 23:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .interp View Post
Die Amerikaner sprechen deutlicher... oh man. Aber nice Guide.. schnell 50 werden
das hört sich meiner meinung nach eher wie ein brite an

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WOW HAND Leveling/WOW Honor Farming/WOW Gear Farming/WOW Gold--->>>TWV SELLER!
03/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 281 Replies
Greetings elitepvpers community and alll people here, Thanks for your long-term support , we really appreciate that! And we do have done a lot of efforts to improve our service quality in the past , we know what's the most important factor if we wanna keep the service as good as always, that is, to be up-to-date! The following packages are somewhat hot ones, please visit our site for more packages, thanks WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages: RAF 1-60 Package Send a Free 1-60
Corellia Credit farming (40k+/hr) Empire only
01/25/2012 - SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 44 Replies
Corellia Credit farming (40k+/hr semi-afking any level!) Empire only! - YouTube You just need to suicide once to get past the mobs, they didn't aggro me after that as a L28 SM. Just stick to the back wall while running between the 2 chests. Just thought I'd share, have fun before they nerf it. After doing this for 2 hours: - Every chest has a green level 45 item in it (500-2000 credits each) - Every chest has between 2000 and 4500 credits - Every chest has a chance to contain a...
WOW PowerLeveling,Honor Farming,Badge Farming,Gear Up,Proffesion lvl up and more.
06/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello folks, Tired or boored to level your characters? A new patch is on and your gear is out of date? Decided to start pvp and miss the gear? Just turned 80 and want some gear? Want to get boosted in arena? Want to level the proffesions you always wanted? I am here to help you! WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages:
Credit/Pvp marks farming
02/21/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
If anyone would like to farm some pvp queues (taking off shield, peu peu and dying fast), post or pm your in-game name. I'm a fed commander btw, but feel free to use this thread to group up with other people in your rank or faction.