Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] Ares BG bot

Old   #61

elite*gold: 335
Screens looks very nice
Would like to test it too, German Server !
Thank you

Old   #62

elite*gold: 0
Hi everyone.

Just a quick update :

The bot seems to be working pretty well on most of the players. There is some problems that I will fix later because it doesn't affect a lot of people and is long to fix.
I know about the players reporting the bot but this is just because for now, the bot is really "obvious".

The fighting AI should be ready tonight (in a poor version but enough to be like a real player)

The reconnexion feature should be ready tonight to.

To sum up, tonight's version will be more close to a real bot, and the other players shouldn't notice too much that you're a bot.

Concerning the beta invites, new rules :
A few random invites to site subscriptions
Direct invite to people who donate me more than $9 on paypal. And these person will have price reduced if the bot ever comes to a final version (which would have a "premium" better mode, and a free mode)

If you PM me for an invite, please precise your mail adress because I send it via mail.
Please don't PM me for an invite if you're not one of those I quoted earlier. It makes me lose my time, so it retards the bot. And I won't answer to you anyway.

I've received some interesting propositions, some useless. I really appreciate receiving this but I don't hace the time to answer to all of you. So I'm gonna clear things out :

I don't need propositions of people who "know how to use AutoIt" or stuff like that. Not for now. Almost everyone uses AutoIt here anyway.

What I need :
Interesting and serious propositions/information about how I could market the bot (Already received some)
Serious propositions about the bot's website or other things like that.
Informations / Help on securing the bot and making it less detectable.
Special propositions, but please be sure your proposition is really serious and interresting.

If someone has experience in memory editing and have some time to spend to learn me the basics, write me a tutorial or finding me some resources it would be handsome too. I don't have the time to search everything right now but I would like to be able to use it basically for future updates (I'll tell you more about this soon).

For those who are wondering : I plan on really updating this and making something really cool. The plan for now is to finish a free, functionnal version and a premium, better version.
Then I'll make other bots. But that's another story

Old   #63

I donated 5 USD earlier today, and 15 USD right now. Hopefully, this lets me top my donation up to 20 USD.
Old   #64

Thanks for the email. What is your paypal address so i can donate? Keep up the good work!

Old   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakadi View Post
Thanks for the email. What is your paypal address so i can donate? Keep up the good work!
There is a donate button on .
Old   #66

>.< Im such a noob sometimes. Thanks!
Old   #67

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION :
Someone has made a fake video of my bot on youtube with a download link. This is definitely a scam :
It is 12mb, my bot is like 300kb
There is a password.txt, my bot doesn't need any password
This is not my youtube account
MY REAL YOUTUBE ACCOUNT IS MALHARHAK1
Please signal the video so it gets deleted. It is probably a trojan or something like that. Link :
Old   #68

just donated $10. waiting for the invite
Old   #69

i donated can i get the bot plz
Old   #70

I donated $10 This guy is taking a long time though to give out the bot it seems
Old   #71

There is a wonderful phrase called "People have lives" and "Patience is a virtue" not everything is running on YOUR timeframe. He released bots before, so trust he will release an update soon enough.
Old   #72

Hi everyone,

After more time than initially announced, here is finally the Beta 1.8 of Ares bot.

Here are the new features :
Bug fixes
Alderaan should have less problems
Movement AI
Decent fighting AI

Crew skill farming mode (multi companions, rank choose, skill choose, and stuff...)
Yes you read right. Crew skill farming

I hope you'll like it, and I apologize for the people who waited long for it. I just prefered sending something of good quality than something buggy and not usable.

In case you are not aware, I know have a partnership with maskedcrusader.com for the bot's forum :
If you want to make feedbacks or anything, please do it there.

By the way, if you want to "collaborate" with me, here is the stuff I'm actually interrested in :
  • A proposition about the website building : I need some "serious" proposition to build a proper website. If you are a good web developper, or have some resources I would like to hear your propositions. I already received a few and told them it was not the time. Now it is.
  • Some "legal informations". If someone knows well this industry and can inform me about the legal details it would be awesome. As this project is getting bigger I would like to take care of what I do
  • Some investisors : I already received a few mails about investisments. Now that the project is getting more stable it is time to start thinking about this. If you want to invest in the project in any way, please contact me with your (serious) proposition.
  • Special proposition : As soon as your proposition has potential of interest, don't hesitate to mail me. But please, I don't need people "who know how to code" right now.
To sum up, if you want to get on the train it is time to jump in

Anyway have fun with the bot. Hope you'll enjoy it

And for the people who still don't have access, don't lose your hope, I add everyday new people to the list. And if you really want to get on it, just donate
Thanks
1 User
Old   #73

How will i know when i get access? I donated today so do i get a notification by mail or pm?
Old   #74

And just to precise for the few people that didn't get the bot fast :
Tonight, I decided to stop answering to mails to finish the 1.8 before going to sleep so I could send it to all of you. If I had answered to every mail it would have been delayed of one more day

Quote:
Originally Posted by beste View Post
How will i know when i get access? I donated today so do i get a notification by mail or pm?
You should have the access if you donated.. That's strange. Just mail me or PM me I'll add you.

Think of checking your spam too. Maybe I got registered as spammers because sending a lot of mails for this bot...
Old   #75

okay spam folder Thanks i got it!
so theres no update key do you send future versions again?

Tags
bot, swtor