Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Fast CXP Leveling

Discussion on [Guide] Fast CXP Leveling within the SWTOR Guides & Strategies forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Fast CXP Leveling

The best way to get fast cxp ranks now in 5.0 SWTOR:
1. Farm ranked warzone/galactic starfighter
For 1 ranked lose i get 795 cxp, for win 900+
In the meantime waiting for pop up do planetary missions
(ctrl+g->planetary missions). For example if you choose coruscant, you have to do only 4 easy heroics 20 cxp each+ you will get 450 cxp for completing the mission.
With this system i can make 5-15 levels daily, depending on time spent on game.

2. Remember to check daily bonus under ctrl+G. Bonus=20% to mentioned activity.
For example:
If you do a lot of operations dont use the cxp items from bosses yet. Wait when there will be operations bonus day. Wait for our dark or light side win to get additional 15% bonus, open your comand boost and then use all cxp items from ops. (total of 55% more cxp this way)
3. Kill 1st boss of blood hunt solo mode for 100 cxp
2 min=100 cxp
For now those are the most efficient way of gathering cxp.
Old 05/08/2018, 23:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Ultimate Guide]Fast Leveling With Radiant Hall Guide
09/25/2016 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 25 Replies
Fast leveling guide Requirements: - All you need is AOE and a WALLHACK. Okay lets start:
[Guide]For fast leveling at PQ3
07/30/2012 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 39 Replies
Im here since a long time, yet didnt contribute anything, so thought i would make this. Credits go to Smurfin and others who posted on the other forum, and for Swoosh's pGrind, and his script. - I've only put those things together. U can get theoritically unlimited exp, practically i would say 20-30 millions of exp ea day. - This is a time consuming method, the more time u let it run, the more exp u get. U will need - At least 1, at most 5 characters lvl95+. - Either access to...
Fast Leveling Guide 1-60
08/04/2010 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Fast Leveling Guide Hier habe ich mal einen Fast Leveling Guide gepostet. Da ich neu in dieser Section bin weis ich nicht ob das schonmal gepostet wurde. Wenn ja sagt es mir bitte. Habe nähmlich keinen Thread davon gefunden. Vtl. ist er ja untergegangen. Naja hier ist mal der Downloadlink : WOW_Powerlevel_GUIDE__deutsch_.rar ... at uploaded.to - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free Video Hosting, ... Viel Spaß damit ^^