Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Summoner Wars Hack SRC - [only Devs]

Discussion on [Release] Summoner Wars Hack SRC - [only Devs] within the Summoners War forum part of the Mobile Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [Release] Summoner Wars Hack SRC - [only Devs]

Hi, i made this hack some time ago but i don't play SMW anymore so im happy to release for devs to use, just download nodeJS and done.

How to use:
1) Enable firewall settings for nodejs.exe - new out rule and select nodejs.exe, input rule should be created when running for the first time, if not then create one.
2) Go to your phone (yes it works on lan network) or android emulator's wifi settings and change proxy settings to match your local ip + port:8080 (local ip will be shown when running the hack too)
Android Emulator connection should be bridge to work
3) Edit the code as u wish, run the server and you are ready to go (by default hack is disabled, read code)
4) Run the game in your phone or android emulator
5) When you enter a fight, if you surrender or lose, you will automatically win -> WARNING: winning in record time < 10s or a time that its imposible for your team to beat may result in a permanent ban, so use it with caution or feel free to add guards in the code.

If you don't over abuse and "play legal", you won't be banned, tested in my account last year, and still OK.

Disclaimer, this hack is intended for devs, because you need SMW AES encryption/decryption key to work, i will post code but not key, butttt i will give you a link so you can find the one i use with some extrawork or should i say hexawork

If you want to try finding the key follow this link->

index.js

sm_decryptor.js

Use --inspect in node for debugging and happy codding

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2019, 20:17   #2

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 236/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,294
Arrow Coding Releases -> Summoners War

#moved

Old 04/15/2019, 12:51   #3

Thanks for this
EDIT: one question tho. Does the encryption key change with every patch or it stays the same for a while?
Old 04/15/2019, 19:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by psych0zius View Post
Thanks for this
EDIT: one question tho. Does the encryption key change with every patch or it stays the same for a while?
No, is the same key since 2018, don't know if will change over time, but you could also use and test keys with

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2019, 02:25   #5

Hi, thanks for the share, do you think it's possible to edit the received data for edit things like skins?
Old 03/22/2020, 21:07   #6

hi! Is it still working? I reversed the encryptionkey, but it doesnt get any information when i run it. Would appreciate your help!

« Summoners War Account Europa 88x6 + 301 Speed Frigata! | - »