Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Summoners War Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU -TOP Ultimate Guardian/Legend 44 Nat5s & 120 6*Some non Hoh Top tier Light/Dark 4

Discussion on EU -TOP Ultimate Guardian/Legend 44 Nat5s & 120 6*Some non Hoh Top tier Light/Dark 4 within the Summoners War Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face EU -TOP Ultimate Guardian/Legend 44 Nat5s & 120 6*Some non Hoh Top tier Light/Dark 4

Hi Everyone!
i would like to sell my Beloved SW account (EU)
Kindly Check the infos to see the details of my account ^.^
Email Details can change once your purchase the account.

PRICE : 300€

Interested ? Contact in discord to discuss furthermore

Discord # : MitchelNauval#2735

TOP Ultimate Guardian/Legend End Game EU Account daily farming.
44 Nat5s and 120 6*. Some non Hoh Top tier Light/ Dark nat 4s ( Tablo, Hawdam, Molly, Frigate, Fei) and all meta relevant elemental Nat4s.

Top EU Server Summoners war account w/ daily farming.44 Nat5s and 120 6*
Some non Hoh Top tier Light/ Dark nat 4s ( Tablo, Hawdam, Molly, Frigate, Fei) and all meta relevant elemental Nat4s
Created on 02/02/2015
Can complete and compete in any area of ​​the game.
Arena: G1; RTA:G1; Special League: C2 Guild Battles: Legend; Siege Battle: G3.
Speed ​​teams with times less than 1 minute in all Cairos dungeons, Easy speed teams TOA / TOAH, SSS in all Beasts, kb r5 team 0:28 seconds best time.
Can complete all stages of the last Dimensional Hole update with a few secondary awakened monsters already.
It has VIP runes but always with room for improvement. Current runes can still be grinded to further amplify their stats. Ideal for those looking to skip countless hours of grind and jump right into the game's late game content and compete at the highest level.
It also features several purchased and exclusive Rta season transmogs (Theomars and Vanessa) as well as wings and auras of various seasons.
Contains unique monster combinations useful for all pvp content.

To see screenshots with more account information please go to:

Thank you For Reading my Thread !
Old 08/20/2019, 15:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
SAME ******* SCAMMER CALLED MARKYEEZY, YEPITSWALLACE, AND SARAH DHIMAS ALL ARE SAME

These jokers are all the same dumbasses. I encountered all four and messed with them. This latest one literally said Half Upfront and “Be a man of your word” that all four said in the same context. FAKE *** HOES. I hate these morons filling this site with scammers and ruining this sites reputation.
Closed Thread