Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Global Starter acct

Discussion on Global Starter acct within the Summoners War Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Global Starter acct

Want to trade my starter account has 1 nat 5. Want another starter with a different nat 5.
Kik: Bangin.screw4life

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Scandinavia 1 starter acc for Global Europe starter acc
03/30/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Scandinavia 1(int3) MMO noob account with the following: Level:12 altmost 13 Drones:6 flax 2 iris Equipment:10 LF3,1 BO2,10 best GEN,all extras. ~5k uri,~30mil credits. Ship:Vengeance Ammo:~11k x2,~6k x3 Skylab:~lvl 4 Willin to trade to another DO Account on Global Europe servers.Or a better one on shit servers :D
WTT AMAZING EVE Online Starter Acct for a LOL acct
10/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I have an eve online acct with time available until December 7 and two plexes in assets to keep it going another two months. On the acct is a character with 15million SP placed into spaceship command, gunnery, and shield skills. He is currently training to fit tech 2 large projectile turrets. He flies a Machariel that is fully fitted and does GREAT on incursions. This account is an ISK-making machine. I unfortunately do not have the time to dedicate to this game and would...
WTS EO acct. 113 warrior/ or Trade 4 120+ CO acct
11/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
wts my 113 warrior 377 pot on birmingham or trade for 120+ warrior or trojan conquer acct..if u would like to see the gears/euds on my acct post and i will respond asap 113 war on birmingham :bandit: 377 pot Gen of top legion 3 sum 35* mercutio 33* ophelia 29* warriorRex 25* mageatkdef umm loads of other demons above 10*, to many to list