Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback
You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Section]Priston Tale 2

Discussion on [New Section]Priston Tale 2 within the Suggestions & Feedback forum part of the General category.

View Poll Results: Do we need a PT2 Section? / Brauchen wir eine Priston Tale 2 Section?
Yes / Ja 11 91.67%
No / Nein 0 0%
What is Priston Tale 2? / Was ist Priston Tale 2? 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
Arrow [New Section]Priston Tale 2

German:

Brauchen wir eine Priston Tale 2 Section? Mir wäre es recht, da ich es sehr gerne spiele und andere warscheinlich auch.

English:

Do we need a Priston Tale 2 Section? I would much rather because I love to play and probably others too.

~Sytr3x
Old 07/04/2010, 16:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
soooo siehddas aaaaauuuuss

Tags
priston, section, tale

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Another Priston Tale 2 BOT (PT2 Bot)
06/19/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies
This one is pretty good, you can set rest point and hunting points and configure all of the actions from potions to buff skills.. One thing i found is that you can make a moving path, so it doesnt look like you bot at all :handsdown: I thought that I want to share this with you all :mofo: Automation Research Project
Priston Tale 2
06/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
As we all know Pristontale 2 started his OPEN beta on the 14 februar. I startet to play a bit and its really nice: Its like Pristontale1 with much better graphic and quests. Of course its free to play! For all who never played Pristontale ill explain a bit the classes, There are 2 "Races" Morion and Tempskron. Tempskron: Fighter-- after lvl 10 jobchange to Warrior Combatant Huntress--afetr lvl 10 jobchange to Atlanta or Archer
priston tale 2
06/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
i all i need a working bots for priston tale 2 or remoge Nprotect rev 1291 thanks
priston tale 2
08/05/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hi i need help for removing game guard rev 1335 thanks
Priston Tale 2 Hack ?
07/11/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hab jetzt zwar die vorhandenen Thread durchgeschaut die was mit dem Game zu tun haben, aber nichts gefunden das mir weiter hilft. Daher mach ich jetzt einfach nochmal nen neuen auf und Frage neu nach. Gibt es mittlerweile was das man bei PT2 nutzen kann? Speedhack, Dmghack, Goldhack, Teleporthack ect...? Die anderen Threads sind ja alle schon ein wenig älter, bzw. wird da kaum noch reingeschaut. Falls also jemand was aktuelles hat seit letztem Patch bzw. Update, wäre es super nett...