Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › General › Suggestions & Feedback
You last visited: Today at 03:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Bump Coins

Discussion on Bump Coins within the Suggestions & Feedback forum part of the General category.

Reply
 
Old   #1

 
Carti™'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 16
Bump Coins

I would like to suggest a convert bump coins to elitegold.

Let's say I lost a big bidding for Sticky Bump and have now closed my "business" and do not need my bump coins anymore. What can I now do with them?

It would be nice if we could convert them to e*gold again.
Carti™ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2


 
teslatx's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 194
The Black Market: 277/0/0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 2,620
Received Thanks: 427
Good Idea
teslatx is offline  
Old   #3




 
DEXAiM's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 401
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 851
Received Thanks: 210
Great idea
DEXAiM is offline  
Old   #4




 
Tim073's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 729
The Black Market: 202/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 906
Received Thanks: 200
+1
Tim073 is offline  
Old   #5


 
+Yazzn's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 420
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,086
Received Thanks: 1,007
I'm happy to buy all Bump Coins. +1
+Yazzn is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 1
This is actually 5Head
WemixCheats is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 53
Join Date: Jun 2024
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 11
+1 ��
ArianaRisen is offline  
Old   #8




 
DepShop's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 929/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 4,680
Received Thanks: 2,546
+1 here as well
DepShop is offline  
Old   #9



 
ColaCheats's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2924
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 397
Received Thanks: 58
+1 I want this
ColaCheats is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Bump coins for a sticky bump thread
05/01/2021 - Trading - 1 Replies
Biete 1250 bc an (paypal oder bitcoin) ______________________________ Im offering 1250bc (paypal or bitcoin)
[Selling] 8 Ball Pool Coins for Sale - Selling 8 Ball Pool Coins - 8 Ball Pool Coins Seller
11/06/2017 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys, I'm selling 8 Ball Pool Coins and accounts for cheap. Some of you may have bought from me before(Old Selling Thread) and I'm back to offer even better rates. Some buyer feedback from my old Facebook page that got taken down by Miniclip https://www.facebook.com/Miniclip8BallPoolCoinsSa le/photos/a.1179181788790752.1073741827.1179098425 465755/1179183462123918/?type=3&theater
[Selling] Aion Coins; 10€/400 Aion Coins; Over 8000 Coins in stock
08/29/2014 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. I'm selling Aion Coins for a good price. I've got a lot of it in stock and it's growing. Only 10€ for 400 Coins. Contact via skype: zackd3rp Only paypal and only gift.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.