Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please see the moderators of the forum for the importance

Discussion on Please see the moderators of the forum for the importance within the Suggestions & Feedback forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please see the moderators of the forum for the importance

Hello
I hope everyone's healthy.
When you look at the Matin section, It turns out that all the topics are old, For example, there is a topic for senior members with the name lalaker1, Does not answer inquiries, and also when entering his website because i want to buy I can not,I did not try to buy from there except because I trust this site, please delete any old topic, wish everyone a good life.
Old 05/11/2020, 12:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Do you mean our Main Section or Metin Section?
In both cases there are several moderators active. Since any of us is doing elitepvpers in their spare time, it may take some time till everything is cleaned up.
You can help our team by reporting any post possible which is breaking any of our rules.
To report a user or a post you need to click onto the triangle below the stats of those users.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2020, 17:15   #3

elite*gold: 1337
Received Thanks: 3,186
^this.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread