Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Market idea

Discussion on Market idea within the Suggestions & Feedback forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Market idea

Hey,

I was thinking about a option that would keep a thread open for 48 hours and close it self down as "done" or "sold".
Only if the thread starter didn't respond in 48 hours with the actual status of the listed item or service this will happen.

Why you may ask?
I have been replying to tons of orders/items and mostly those items are sold or service isnt avialable or the boost is allready sold to a other booster.

This might also safe some space on the webhost and stop useless posting while product is sold.

For example, I mainly deal on League of Legends trades and i sometimes see people responding to boost offers that were made 2 weeks ago. Obviously the topic starter found some one or just didn't want the service or whatsoever so why not automaticly close the post after 48 hours and safe a lot webspace and dissapointment xD?

#feedback?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2017, 16:19   #2

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 6,871
Why not contact the OP and ask if we still needs an offer? epvp already as alot on the ToDo list.
Old 04/15/2017, 16:30   #3

elite*gold: 6
The Black Market: 1369/0/0
The logic suggests that if a thread is being refreshed the offer is still available and if it's not then, well, it is not.
Old 04/15/2017, 18:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fevii View Post
Why not contact the OP and ask if we still needs an offer? epvp already as alot on the ToDo list.
Imagine forgetting about the thread after you posted to buy something just to see 200 skype adds and 100 messages in your inbox...
Also a lot of people just don't read the PM's and forward all to skype, some people don't use skype some do.. In my oppinion its a good suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallyNiceGuy View Post
The logic suggests that if a thread is being refreshed the offer is still available and if it's not then, well, it is not.
I don't know what to think of this comment..? Can you explain what do you mean?
Old 04/15/2017, 23:11   #5

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 6,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlexGroup View Post
Imagine forgetting about the thread after you posted to buy something just to see 200 skype adds and 100 messages in your inbox...
Also a lot of people just don't read the PM's and forward all to skype, some people don't use skype some do.. In my oppinion its a good suggestion.

I don't know what to think of this comment..? Can you explain what do you mean?
When I use Ebay I should use their System and when I use Epvp i should use their (Inbox)System. Dont use Skype.
Old 06/16/2017, 03:42   #6

elite*gold: 175
I dont that that its necessary.
Old 06/16/2017, 08:42   #7

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,358
If a seller is still about to sell something he is bumping his thread. If a thread didn't get bumped the seller either forgot about it or has sold his product already.

I forget to bump my OW-Sell Thread too, I don't want to get it closed either anyway because of my lack of time to even think about my thread. I bump it mostly once per week and then two days a row until I find a customer.
Old 06/21/2017, 13:03   #8

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,721
No, if the item that is to be sold is indeed not sold, it completely conflicts with your idea.
Old 06/22/2017, 06:34   #9

no not a good idea