You last visited: Today at 14:29
Advertisement
About the "Premium Releases & Sharing" section
Discussion on About the "Premium Releases & Sharing" section within the Suggestions & Feedback forum part of the General category.
View Poll Results: Do you think it would be a good idea?
Yeh.
10
90.91%
No, I don't think so!
1
9.09%
10/26/2013, 09:22
#1
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,098
Received Thanks: 517
About the "Premium Releases & Sharing" section
Could you please make us (the normal users) able to close our threads? Like in the Freebies section.
10/26/2013, 14:20
#2
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,217
Received Thanks: 1,817
+ Good suggestion, this section is the same as the freebies section even if it's just for premium users. Would be useful
11/03/2013, 18:02
#3
elite*gold: 56
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 18,409
Received Thanks: 2,737
That's a great idea! Users should be able to close their own threads as well as in freebies. Apart from that, I've made some thoughts about it and I couldn't find any disadvantages.
By the way, could you add a poll?
11/03/2013, 18:12
#4
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,098
Received Thanks: 517
Quote:
Originally Posted by
PyRoLeX
That's a great idea! Users should be able to close their own threads as well as in freebies. Apart from that, I've made some thoughts about it and I couldn't find any disadvantages.
By the way, could you add a poll?
Done.
Eh, I can close my own threads in the Freebies section.
11/03/2013, 18:23
#5
elite*gold: 56
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 18,409
Received Thanks: 2,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Dаnny
Done.
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Dаnny
Eh, I can close my own threads in the Freebies section.
Yes, I've meant that. :P You've probably misinterpreted my post.
11/03/2013, 18:31
#6
ベトナム警察
elite*gold: 250
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 16,545
Received Thanks: 3,624
Great idea. Voted for yes. I don't see here any disadvantages too.
11/04/2013, 03:29
#7
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 579
Received Thanks: 300
Its a *** idea.
11/04/2013, 18:40
#8
elite*gold: 16
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 20,683
Received Thanks: 7,527
Great Idea, no disadvantages to make.
/agree
11/04/2013, 20:06
#9
Administrator
elite*gold: 18859
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 25,902
Received Thanks: 15,843
Good idea, the permissions will get updated in the next few hours.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:29 .