With the closed beta of SRO 2 just around the corner, I think it's the perfect time to introduce a new section for Silkroad 2, below, you'll find all the reasons why the section should be added.
Website:
Why should we add a section for SRO 2?
4-5 elitepvpers have access to the beta(including me) which will attract a whole load of attention from new users looking to find a sneak peak of beta access.
Many users will be looking to ask questions about the game, which can be answered by users who have a beta key.
The first game (Silkroad) was very popular, and still is now.
All of the ex-veteran players may have already left the SRO section, but that doesn't mean new players won't join.
I already have a stuck thread regarding the reveal of SRO 2 () but once the beta opens, I won't be able to answer all questions (or livestream) in just one thread.
Once sro2 is playable for everyone, this section have to be done on epvp.
#Voted for yes.
The most important bit is the beta. When new players join elitepvpers, they'll automatically assume to post in the SRO section, which will evidentially confuse many members on where to post for SRO / SRO 2, which will then, result in many users posting in the wrong section.
Once Silkroad 2 arrives, there'll be a lot of talk about its systems etc. that will not be related to the old version of Silkroad at all.
To avoid confusion, I suggest a section for Silkroad 2 as well!
[Suggestion] A new sub-section in the Silkroad Online section. 07/30/2013 - Suggestions & Feedback - 4 Replies So in the past few months we've seen several threads with the same topic, which always end in flamewars. I'm talking about the 'server preferences threads' of course. So how about making a new sub-section where future server owners are able to make such a thread, and people who actually care are able to respond. This would save us a lot of flames/closed threads in the Psro MD section.
This of course is a suggestion, so leave your opinions.
(I actually wrote this message to the community...
Multiclient arrivals.es 05/18/2011 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 0 Replies where I can get airrivals.es multiclient? and a hack to work the super reatack also where I get the hack for infinite booster?:rtfm::confused::mad::(:cool:
Hack for ArRivals fr 01/04/2011 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 3 Replies Exist hack for the version Fr ?
Thank