How can I get ahold of a moderator to help me. I have an elo boosting service and I just need the title of the thread edited since I am now offering service in on the EUW servers and not just on NA.
I was going to report my thread to contact a moderator (as other forums usually do) but I just want to be safe and find out the correct way.
But keep in mind to contact only Mods who are responsible for that section. In this case you should ask a Moderator from the Blackmarket and NOT from the League of Legends section.
contact me ,contact me ,contact me ,in hurry 12/04/2012 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies i am online now ,we will buy the all gold from u ,we will give u update price ,plz contact us now ,my skype is rswalmart,email is [email protected] need it now