Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suggestions

Discussion on Suggestions within the Suggestions & Feedback forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suggestions

Make two forum sections one for English other for German.
This is not to separate them from us this is just because I'm English and can't find rarely any English posts in some sections.
This would organize the two languages so that English people can read their own language I respect everyone's language I just can't find any english threads on movies in the off topic section.

So if you make something like you can clarify the language of the thread say have a way of making an option to post as english or german thread. Or split two sections off. I.E

Runescape account trading- GER
Runescape account trading- ENG

This may be a lot of work but it will organize the forums so that both german and english users can communicate with people of their own language.

Hope this gets looked at thank you for your time.

Tags
language, suggestions

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suggestions and Polls Thread. Post your suggestions and polls here
02/04/2013 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello everybody For sometime the users of this section(s) have complained about several aspects of the SRO section. This includes the Foreign, Private and International Sub-Sections Due to this, i have this new thread for adding the new polls and suggestions posted on Polls and Suggestions In that section, you are open to ask for features for the sections/forum Of course, you are not going to ask for impossibles like giving certain features that are restricted for the Staff members ...
Suggestions?
05/01/2011 - Mabinogi - 0 Replies
Hey guys sorry I haven't been around to update my bot or add things for quite a while school has been hell, but its dying down and I'm looking to update and improve that bot I made a while back.I want to look into making bots with other languages but I don't know what to start with.If anybody would like to help me out with any suggestions please message me for I don't know if this will be a public or private bot but I want to learn how, and not to just copy and paste from the auto it help and...
Nid Suggestions!!
04/29/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 3 Replies
Is there a easy cabal server w/o reset system??and with good rates??
Suggestions?
03/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
So I'm back to Silkroad.. And I was looking for a fun, active, strong build, which won't have problems with botting.. I'm up for any build as long as it ain't Euro int. (: Leave suggestions!
I need suggestions for my web
02/21/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I am creating a website for conquer to release, i was wondering if anyone has any ideas for it. Such as what things to put into the control panel for admins/gms etc.