Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Poll] Let AvA trading threads back in this section!

Discussion on [Poll] Let AvA trading threads back in this section! within the Suggestions & Feedback forum part of the General category.

View Poll Results: AvA should create a black market section or let trading threads back in this section
Yes! I agree 56 73.68%
No! I don't agree 20 26.32%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02/28/2012, 19:45   #31

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 87/0/11
We're the members.. so if we aren't here then I don't think you would be talking about "It's admins decision" We're the ones using it, we have the rights to protest how we want the forums to be and how we want it to look like, because after all. Without us.. There will be no epvp.
Old 02/28/2012, 22:59   #32

Received Thanks: 5,781
Of you have the right to demand such thing. However it is not your decision whether or not such changes will be made. Having trading threads in a gaming section is just a whole mess. Neither new members would have a nice overview, nor moderators would have an easy-to-do job managing such section.
And to be perfect honest, without you there are still more than enough members. Not meant to offend you, just as a little reminder that there a general public interest to take care of.
Old 02/28/2012, 23:25   #33

The Black Market: 87/0/11
Well it's only you who disagree / decline this thread.. Everyone else has supported it.
I don't feel anything wrong.
Thank you for your input tho.