Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What person u will choose for being Mod For This section ~?

Discussion on What person u will choose for being Mod For This section ~? within the Suggestions & Feedback forum part of the General category.

View Poll Results: What person u will choose for being Mod For This section?
PortalDark 11 37.93%
unkown for now .. 18 62.07%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11/23/2011, 18:02   #31
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxi ツ View Post
Why do you start a poll with only 1 option in fact?
i was one of the only 3(i think 2) options of mod apps, but WorldDj ones got lost on some other pages(i guess like page 6)
Old 11/23/2011, 18:35   #32

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
you are right about we got a mod now, but i was think he's nonactive but he start to moderate from just 5 hours (he got mod from 2 days)
anyway he still don't know wich threads must be moved to the right section
as i see there is many threads of asking and post in and need to moves or close
and many spam and negative posts in threads ,,
Actualy I got added a bit more than 24 hours ago, I won't make any excuses or anything. I'm doing the best I can right now, and fixing every report I get. Anyway, if you have any problems, the complaint section is the right place to go. This is my last message to this thread.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/23/2011, 20:15   #33

elite*gold: 0
Theres one good thing with choosing a moderator outside the silkroad section, because that person will be non-partisan and won't take advantages against any friends on the section like a person from this section probably would do.

So yea welcome TheConArtist.
Old 11/23/2011, 20:38   #34

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
#close request
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread