Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback > Suggestions & Feedback Archive
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding a E*Gold option that allows the user a prompt before receiving E*Gold

Discussion on Adding a E*Gold option that allows the user a prompt before receiving E*Gold within the Suggestions & Feedback Archive forum part of the Suggestions & Feedback category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 53
Adding a E*Gold option that allows the user a prompt before receiving E*Gold

Hello Dear EPVP,

Lately I have been a victim of a retarded brand new user who sent me E*Gold without my knowledge for the sole purpose of - reping me. I think a very clean and simple way to fix this issue is to allow users to go to their control panel and enable/disable the options for direct deposit of E*Gold. If the option is disabled, the user must accept the E*Gold for there to be a trade, otherwise, if the option is enabled, any user can send E*Gold to that user.
Old 01/13/2022, 18:43   #2

elite*gold: 266
The Black Market: 193/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,519
Sounds like a good idea
Old 01/13/2022, 18:48   #3
Administrator

elite*gold: 4812
The Black Market: 202/0/0
Received Thanks: 13,926
Issues like that happen too rarely to develop such a feature.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SEARCH FIFA TRAINER with 99 OVR option + option BOT ( auto )
10/09/2016 - Fifa - 24 Replies
I search a automatic FIFA TRAINER and a trainer with 99 OVR option
[MUST READ] BEFORE POSTING TO AVOID RECEIVING WARNING / INFRACTION
04/13/2012 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Greetings co-Elitepvpers, as GC MODERATORS of this SECTION it's our job to keep this section clear from any SPAM, WRONG POSTS, FLAMES, RUDE POSTS, INSULTS, and the LIKES... so we need to issue you WARNING or INFRACTION for violating rules not to OFFEND you but to DISCIPLINE you... so please don't be mad at us... we will not give you WARNING and INFRACTION for NO REASON and we are NOT abusing our POWER as well if that's what you think... so to PREVENT us from issuing you those latter...
Adding command prompt to right click..
01/07/2011 - Tutorials - 1 Replies
i grabbed this of my hack-forums tutorials account, just to let you be aware. ive done this myself if you have any problems pm me and if you still have problems after that ill just make a video and post it on youtube Pirate I Bet, a great hacker loves to use Command Prompt. Wanna see the Command Prompt in every Right Click? Alright here we go... :bandit:
[MUST READ] BEFORE POSTING TO AVOID RECEIVING WARNING / INFRACTION
08/25/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
Greetings co-Elitepvpers, as GC MODERATORS of this SECTION it's our job to keep this section clear from any SPAM, WRONG POSTS, FLAMES, RUDE POSTS, INSULTS, and the LIKES... so we need to issue you WARNING or INFRACTION for violating rules not to OFFEND you but to DISCIPLINE you... so please don't be mad at us... we will not give you WARNING and INFRACTION for NO REASON and we are NOT abusing our POWER as well if that's what you think... so to PREVENT us from issuing you those latter...