Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spotify BBCode

Discussion on Spotify BBCode within the Suggestions & Feedback Archive forum part of the Suggestions & Feedback category.

View Poll Results: Should a Spotify BBCode be implemented
Yes 7 87.50%
No 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,317
Spotify BBCode

Youtube is already embedded, now Spotify needs to. Due to many users in the Music-section that use Spotify links it is not really comfortable to play a song/playlist/album. Especially if you want to share several songs at once.

To solve that I would suggest to embed a Spotify Player within BBCode like this
Old 05/31/2018, 12:27   #2
ars aurea

elite*gold: 16449
Received Thanks: 5,666
You now can use the URL BB-Code:

Code:
[URL]Your spotify link[/URL]
-------------

Song:

Playlist:

Album:

Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suggestion] [New BBCode] Pastebin
09/18/2013 - Suggestions & Feedback - 35 Replies
Hey. I'm about to start a massive guide using a lot of C# code. I think this forum should have a PasteBin BBCode. It can support many types of code and format it for better viewing that way. Example: (You would type in this: ) #param] It would write this to the website: <!-- Add a div tag with page width and wrapper space --> <iframe src="http://pastebin.com/embed_iframe.php?i=# param" style="border:none;width:100%"></i frame> <!-- </div> -->
BBCode Tabellen frage..
02/06/2010 - Main - 2 Replies
Hi @, hoffe ich bin hier im richtigen bereich :x ansonsten verschieben :) Also, ich habe vor meine Signatur mit einer Tabelle zu versehen, hab auch schon gegoogled nur alle ergebnisse die mir da gezeigt werden können hier im Forum nicht als table wiedergegeben werden ... z.B.: Mit Hervorgehobenen Text: (Ohne Punkte!)
BBCode
10/18/2008 - Main - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich würde gerne wissen welche BBCodes man hier nutzen kann. Ich bin gerade dabei ein FAQ zu ordnen und würde gerne die Anker-Funktion nutzen, bei der Vorschau wird aber nichts angezeigt. Als ob dieser bbcode nicht benutzbar ist. Forum de Luxx - BB-Code Liste mfg tenja