Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Turkish Fresh account with 100 TL on it!

Discussion on Steam Turkish Fresh account with 100 TL on it! within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Steam Turkish Fresh account with 100 TL on it!

Hello,

Selling my fresh Turkish Region Steam Account with 100 TL on for very cheap price. I am selling it for 8 USD. You can check how much does it cost to creat the Turkish region Steam account + add 100 TL and you will know that its very cheap!

Cheers!

Tags
account, cheap, region change, steam, turkish

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Need a turkish person to buy something in a game for me using Turkish lira
02/12/2022 - Trading - 2 Replies
Basically in a game called tribal wars turkish lira gets a HUGE discount on the "pay to win currency" of the game, they basically get 50% off, now basically i need someone with a turkish bank account to buy them for me (i would pay you before hand ofc and abit extra) would really help me out, need a trusted person only please as i would go first obviously.
[Buying] Looking for Fresh Turkish smurf account!
09/03/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Heyho i want to try out turkish servers and im looking for a fresh unranked lvl 30 account! I wont pay more than 5€ tho. Msg me on Discord when u got one and want to sell it! Sneak#5253
The Turkish people are hardworking, Turkish people are intelligent |
06/12/2010 - Off Topic - 11 Replies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM-cppqgBPA