Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Account/255 Games/5,5 Years

Discussion on Steam Account/255 Games/5,5 Years within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Steam Account/255 Games/5,5 Years

Selling/Trading a 5,5 years old steam account with over 250 games.
No Sanctions. Account value is between 750€ — 1183€ according to SteamDB Calculator. For more detailed information please contact through PM or Mail at
Accept Paypal or Direct Bankt transfers Only or if you live in Germany we could meet.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] $3352 worth,255 games 6 years of service
05/12/2017 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
-Includes 255 games including csgo,fallout 4 w/season pass,gta v,skyrim se,hoi iv,fnv,fo3,xcom2 and many more! -Lvl 14 -6 years of service -0 bans Price:90 EURO https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198040132652 /?cc=us NEW LOWER PRICE
[Buying] Unused FULL Steamaccount - 5 years, 10 years, 15 years
02/10/2017 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I want to buy steam accounts with full info only. Full info means loginname, password, email, emailpassword and ?steamguard acces?. The accounts should not be hacked, scammed, ripped or pished! Im mainly interested in unused accounts with 5, 10 or 15 years! But i will buy used accounts that own csgo as well, if you can give me the cd-key or other proof for steamsupport as well! Please send me your offers per PN or here inside the thread. I pay with BTC!
+255 gears lvl 255
01/17/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
looking to add +255 gears lvl 255 without it messing up my XO's.. if you guys can show me how
+255 Gear and +255 elemental gear
05/31/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
Ok i went to cq_item found my charcters Id and went to Eudemonattk 1,2,3,4 and change them to +255 and i restarted the servers and my gears stayed the same but in my invetory there was a team portal scroll for some odd reason it changed to +255 air,water,fire,earth lol so yeah anyone know why my gears didn 't change to elemental . Can Somone actaully explain in english to me how to do it ty :)
[Descargo +255 guía por galón y inglesa] [Release +255 guide for braizl and english ]
08/18/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
Brazilversion: Está legal portanto você és pensando como fazer seu mecanismo +255 está legal mal contar u como fazer a. Primeira aberto Seu armadas e encaminhar-se my aberto e e procurar o quadro nomeada Cq_user , então aberto a e achado seu nome então pergaminho à direita até u sede CONTA IDENTIFICAÇÃO e Identificação u desejo saber o Identificação não a conta Identificação. está legal agora escrever ur Identificação abaixo e em seguida perto a então aberto o quadro nomeada Cq_item , então u...