Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Selling) This Steam Account hearing offers

Discussion on (Selling) This Steam Account hearing offers within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Selling) This Steam Account hearing offers

Hi so i want to sell my Steam Account level 31 with 18 badges the account got PUBG ARK Portal 1 and 2 Don´t Starve Together Zup 3 Garry´s Mod Payday2

and got a CSGO ACCOUNT with Prime, HYDRA DIAMOND MEDAL, LOYALTY BADGE, 2017 SERVICE MEDAL, 2019 SERVICE MEDAL and 5 YEAR VETERAN COIN

Around 508 hours played and 151 of 167 Achievements Unlocked 90%

i hear offers (Only accept Paypal)

you can check the account at

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Account hearing offers (CSGO and More)
08/12/2021 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hi so i want to sell my Steam Account level 31 with 18 badges the account got PUBG ARK Portal 1 and 2 Don´t Starve Together Zup 3 Garry´s Mod Payday2 and got a CSGO ACCOUNT with Prime, HYDRA DIAMOND MEDAL, LOYALTY BADGE, 2017 SERVICE MEDAL, 2019 SERVICE MEDAL and 5 YEAR VETERAN COIN Around 508 hours played and 151 of 167 Achievements Unlocked 90% i hear offers (Only accept Paypal) you can check the account at
[Selling] selling/trading/hearing offers
02/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hello guys, i have an smurf account, that was gold 2 season 4, now its currently unrakned has more than 70 champs, some nice skins like legendary spirit guard udyr, atlantic syndra, high noon yasuo, shockblade zed, acolyte lee sin, night hunter rengar, and some more. why am i selling it? well its my smurf account, and i already have 2 other more, including my main, so im not touching this account that much, and im interested to see some offers if interested. It also includes the icons, gold...