Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

STEAM ACCOUNT GERMAN EU.

Discussion on STEAM ACCOUNT GERMAN EU. within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
STEAM ACCOUNT GERMAN EU.

Hello, i want to sell my Steam Account. i do not use it anymore and i collected a lot of games over the past years. here are some of the games (there are many)

Overall i payed about 500€ for all the games. as they are outdated a little
i only want 25€ for the Account. cuz i really do not use it anymore i have no use for it. Trading could be Via Paypal or Bank Transaction. Direct Message me if u are intrested

:
Ark Survivalevolved
Arma 2
Arma 2 Dayz mod
Crea
Dying light
Far cry 4
The Forest
Gauntlet
Grim Dawn
Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor
Rust
Saints row 4 + Gat out of Hell
Stardew Valley
Stronghold Crusader 2 + extreme HD
Terraria
Worms ultimate Mayhem
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] German Wonderking hack client (German client only!)
12/30/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 107 Replies
Dead! They implented a hash check while I worked on my v2.0 client. Its not possible to modify the client anymore. For a single modification you will get autobanned instantly after clicking on your character. DONT USE THE TEST CLIENT ANYMORE OR YOU WILL GET BANNED!!! BENUTZE DEN TEST CLIENT NICHT MEHR SONST WIRST DU GESPERRT!!! Dagegen kann ich auch leider nichts machen. Naja, dieser Hack war ja auch nix besonderes. Trozdem hoffe ich euch hat die kurze Zeit mit den Hack gefallen :)
[AION-EXTREME] German Privat Server ( German Support )
06/11/2010 - Aion Private Server - 10 Replies
Hiermit möchte ich euch unseren Privat Server Vorstellen aion-extreme.de Aion Extreme wird von einem Deutschen Team zur Verfügung gestellt damit Spieler aus allerwelt kostenlos in den genuss von Aion kommen können. wir bieten 5x Exp Rate 5x Kinah Rate
I sell a rouge on last chaos german version/ vk schurkin auf last chaos german tengal
05/12/2009 - Last Chaos Trading - 3 Replies
hello, I sell a rouge on the german version of last chaos on the server tengal she's lvl is over 83 and complette skilled... the rouge cost in the german version of last chaos on the server tengal 400 million gold or 2 tears of knight she has got front and trousers of the lv 77 armor blue 5 evade ..and lv 73 crosbow blue 6 seal one of them is critical +20% DEUTSCH: hallo,