Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Taking BTC offers Selling Old 8 Year Old Steam Account 80 games! Arma 3 | Rust | DayZ

Discussion on Taking BTC offers Selling Old 8 Year Old Steam Account 80 games! Arma 3 | Rust | DayZ within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 208
Taking BTC offers Selling Old 8 Year Old Steam Account 80 games! Arma 3 | Rust | DayZ

I'm selling my old steam account due to not gaming anymore much on it, will take offers in BTC

Just example of some of the games :

Tags
og, ownership, steam account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam account decent games taking offers
02/24/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
SteamCalculator.com - How much is your Steam Account worth? Never been banned, suspended, etc. I'm done with gaming so I'll sell it for a reasonably low price. This also comes with a Global Agenda account that was created when the game was on pay based business model, so that will be included as well. I'll take Paypal or a direct bank transfer. I won't be initiating the deal. Payment comes before you receive the account info.