Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TH9 Maxed LVL 5 Builder base for Steam account

Discussion on TH9 Maxed LVL 5 Builder base for Steam account within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation TH9 Maxed LVL 5 Builder base for Steam account

Hi, I'm selling my clash of clans account. The reason for selling is because of no interest for the game anymore. Both bases are nearly maxed, not too much to do any more.
I added pictures of the bases as an attachment.

I'm trading the base for a steam account. The steam account must have CS:GO, CS 1.6 and 700+ hours on CS:GO, some skins would be nice, if there aren't any skins, I would prefer more games, like PUBG and etc.

The CoC account is linked to Android.

Contact via PM.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thumbnail_S70917-150448.jpg (275.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail_S70917-150422.jpg (428.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail_S70917-150415.jpg (563.7 KB, 1 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Th11 maxed looking for a th9 maxed all most or a th10
07/21/2020 - Clash of Clans Trading - 4 Replies
I have a th11 maxed im bored and looking too start over but not all over if u have a th9 all most maxed or a th10 thats decent Kik me at hydro5150 looking too trade or sell
[Selling] TH9 maxed - Builder Base Level 5 (Mail + Name change available) Level 110
04/02/2018 - Clash of Clans Trading - 26 Replies
Bei gegenseitiger Einigung gibt es GooglePlay-Mail. Name Change ist vorhanden! Bilder: http://i.epvpimg.com/V2SBaab.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/ytvHaab.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/OaBjgab.jpg
[Selling] TH9 Maxed LVL 5 Builder base for PayPal/Steam account
09/19/2017 - Clash of Clans Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I'm selling my clash of clans account. The reason for selling is because of no interest for the game anymore. Both bases are nearly maxed, not too much to do any more. I added pictures of the bases as an attachment. For the account, I would like to get money ( PayPal ) or a steam account. The steam account must have CS:GO, CS 1.6 and 700+ hours on CS:GO, some skins would be nice, if there aren't any skins, I would prefer more games, like PUBG and etc. The CoC account is linked to...
[Selling] th9 lvl 113 maxed + maxed heroes.
07/20/2016 - Clash of Clans Trading - 2 Replies
selling my th9 lvl 113 account, the queen is fully maxed lvl 30 king is lvl 26 and going to 27, so nearly maxed aswell. the walls are 50% max so that will go fast because all the defense etc is also max. namechange is still available. willing to sell for a good price. or trading againt a good warrock account with retails. if u got questions, pm me.
[Selling] MAXED TH9 - Q10 K9 5 BUILDERS MAXED STRUCTURES
06/23/2016 - Clash of Clans Trading - 1 Replies
If interested PM me or reply on this post, then i will provide screenshots. Also have +350gems , lvl 90 , leveled troops... PD: I could sell you premium botting software if interested, i will also provide screenshots and video proves.