Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ORIGINAL steam account with some great games

Discussion on ORIGINAL steam account with some great games within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ORIGINAL steam account with some great games

Have, myself created original steam account, with some great games including

CSGO ; CSS ; DOD:S ; DEAD RISING 3 ; L4D2 ; MAFIA2 ; PAYDAY ; RISK OF RAIN ; SNIPER ELITE V2.

There are some more also.
I have 1-rep, but that was not my fault, the guy just were scamming.
Can go first.
Old 03/05/2017, 17:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Do you have Steam Trading-cards?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] STEAM ACCOUNT WITH OVER 100 GREAT GAMES!
11/29/2016 - ArmA Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Guys So I decided to sell my Steam account, since I never really get to use it due to lack of time. It has a ton of great games, here including: CS:GO (Currently unranked) Arma 2 + 3 DayZ Rocket Leaghue GTA V
[Selling] Level 101 Steam account/448 games/great CSGO profile/Great Stats/++
09/03/2016 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings guys, I want to sell my steam account because I am going to college in a couple weeks and I just don’t want it to remain an inactive account. It has the following stats: -NO VAC’s or any other kinds of bans. -Very clean SteamRep or rep in general. -Steam Level 101 (242 badges) -4 years old -448 games -41 pages of +reps -cool Artwork with a high number of upvotes(310+ for my Fallout one)
[Selling] Steam Account 20$ Great Games!
10/16/2014 - Steam Trading - 4 Replies
Looking to sell my old steam account. Asking for 20$ Add my Skype. ItsTransform Games: Castle Crashers - Original Price $14.99 Counter Strike - Original Price $9.99 Counter Strike: Condition Zero - Original Price $9.99
[WTS] Steam account with great games
01/03/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I am selling a steam account fast. Interested only in money or to trade it into a LoL account. The price is 40$. The games : Steam Community :: BrightShadow :: Games BUMP
Steam account, great games!
11/17/2010 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
I would like to sell my Steam account, it has 4 games. Dragon Age with alot of DLC, Black OPs, and Battlefield Bad Company 2, and Left 4 Dead 2! I only accept PayPal! MSN: [email protected] Please place a bid, I will you in MSN if I have accepted it or not. Please MSN me the bid to me! Thank you. Add me or post your msn in here!