Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO Accounts (Tradebanned)

Discussion on CS:GO Accounts (Tradebanned) within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 650
CS:GO Accounts (Tradebanned)

Hallo,
bin auf der Suche nach CS:GO Steam accounts die Tradebanned sind mit Guten Inventory

Mfg! Einfach mal reinschreiben was ihr habt und was ihr dafür Wollt am besten Link zum Profil
Danke!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Helping you take out skins from tradebanned accounts
04/06/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, since my last thread got closed with a false reason I am now going to explain so even people below 30 IQ will understand. I do not sell information/methods or anything, this method is fully private and I will never share how it works, I am just using this method on your account to get your items back (without telling selling any information) So, requirements: Tradebanned account Valid mobile authenticator (cba to wait 14 days for trade) If you have a trade banned account...
Helping you take out skins from tradebanned accounts
04/03/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, I have a method of bypassing tradeban and I can help you send your skins to your new account even with tradeban! Price: 50% of the skins goes to me. Add me on skype if you are interested: heat_epvp
[Buying] tradebanned/combanned csgo accounts
04/03/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
hey all! im looking for tradebanned/combanned csgo accs add me on skype/pm me with acc info such as what skins it has and im sure we can strike a deal :pimp: my skype: ahlacrikeyman
[Selling] • Tradebanned CS:GO ACC / 550h+ •
05/15/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 7 Replies
Hi guys, im Selling one of my old Accs. Its Tradebanned but u can play and do everything with it (but not trading :-) ) Hours : 550+ Rank : Gold Nova 2 Hours on Dota 2 : 1800+ And alot of Items, dunno how much they are worth... Steam Community :: dab0ss :: Item Inventory